April 17, 2014 | 1711 users online

Highlighters - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Eyelights Brow Highlighting Pencil-Matte Camille

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by habana

After I groom my eyebrows with the Anastasia brow powder I highlight them with this pencil and blend it in. It really makes a difference and gives my eyebrows a clean, polished look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by DCKathy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I wouldn't think a brow highlighter would make a difference but it does. I know others think it's expensive but I think it's worth it. It blends very easily and looks natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this little guy in a brow kit, and I fell completely in love.
It's gorgeous, and I love to use it around my eyes to wake me up! BUT, the sad thing IS, it doesn't stay. It practically disappears as the day wears on, even if you have a primer underneath!!! It's terrible!!!
Because this is such a creamy, blend able, beautiful product, I was SOOO SAD to see that it didn't wear as long as I would've liked. Anastasia makes great brow products, but I have much better things to use as brow highlights.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter for your brows. I just bought a kit and it is a Brow Duality with Matte Camille and Sand Shimmer. I bought the kit and for just a few bucks more than the Brow Duality alone, I also got a mini tweezers, Brow Pencil and Brow Gel (which I won't use) I think Anastasia is a bit pricey, but the quality is there and this little kit was hard to pass up. I am fair but have dark brunette hair and brows. I love both the ends of this highlighter and will certainly buy it again. It is a great universal shade that makes doing up my brows perfect, easy, and quick. What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by mariamsultana

This product is probably my favorite item in my make-up bag and I wear it everyday, regardless of the occasion. I rarely wear eyeliner and even less so, eyeshadow. But with a couple strokes of mascara and this highlighter under my brows, it doesn't even matter. It really makes your eyes pop naturally. I get compliments on my "eyeshadow" regularly but it's really the natural way that this blends into your brow bone that throws the eyes for a loop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lalaland

I got this (a duo with a shimmer highlighter side) in a kit and I really like it but I do not think I would go a buy it after I am done using it. The line is quite expensive and while I like the pencil I love the Tarte one better. This pencil is really creamy and super super easy to blend out. It is not stark or too fake looking (unless you pack it on). I tend to set it with other highlighting powders and it looks nice. I don't know how long this wears since I don't pay attention to that area at the end of the day but I wouldn't call it a long wearing product. I use it daily and I can see how some would call it essential but I am just not absolutely in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by kbrand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh, I'm so torn on Anastasia products because they're so expensive for what they are, yet they're great and I buy them! In short: put this right under your brows and blend. That's it. If you have a simple makeup routine, this makes you look just a little more polished since it allows your brows to appear freshly groomed. I also like that it's a highlighter without being sparklie at all. Definitely for lighter skin tones since it's a very light pink.

Took off a lippie due to price and packaging. I really do hate expensive pencil products since you lose product when you sharpen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

it works. goes on easier than 'BENEFIT' but it has so many nasty ingredients that i dont feel comfortable using it esp near the eyes. i prefer using 'ecco bella ' brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ss2000uk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg this is GORGEOUS! I love this product. It's so smooth and natural looking. It's the perfect colour for me as most other brow highlighters show up wayy too light but this is perfect and I love the texture. This is one hugely UNDERrated product! Love it! x

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product. I've had it for about a week now and use it everyday. It really does make your browbone look much nicer. I've also tried it on tiny red areas on my face before foundation and it covers it. Would def buy again.