Jordana Eyeshadow- Peaches 'n Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2008 11:57:00 AM

I have been wanting a light shimmery product for a long time...I have seen makeup tutorials where women use a shimmer to highlight their cheekbones so the face gets a nice soft dewy look to it. This is the PERFECT stuff to get that effect. I will be 40 next month...everything that I have tried so far looks too shiny and fake on my face. This stuff leaves a nice soft shimmer without being able to tell that its actually a powder product. I also use it to line across the "cupid's bow" over my top lip. I cant say enough about this eyeshadow...but I will say that I dont use it for my eyes, lol. Its what I use to brighten up my whole face. Definitely an HG item in my makeup bag. :)

on 1/31/2008 3:06:00 AM

This e/s is so smoooth. Theres barely any flecks, just a smooth shimmer. It really gets in there. Only bad thing is that I can't use this on my browbone. Especially when I see it in pictures it's like 'blam!'. So I use it a lot just for the inner corner and stuff. Great deal and a good addition to your arsenal. :D

on 5/8/2005 10:13:00 AM

I just found this today, lots of them, in a new shipment in the new silver pots. This one's hard to describe: it appears to be a cool white in the pan, but, next to Jane's White Lies, it has a VERY subtle peach cast to it. Next to Jordana's Winter White, Peaches and Cream is much lighter and brighter and again, a cooler shade. It has the same micro-fine, wet-look shimmer as Milani's new Classic Beige and Peachy Peach shades; this looks like palest peach next to Classic Beige's palest butter-beige. Clear now?! My point is that it's a unique and lovely highlight shade, looks high-end, really stands out on my olive complexion, and IT'S A DOLLAR!!! Go buy it and add it to your peach palette...yes, you need this!

on 6/21/2004 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'd describe this as almost a white shimmer except it has a very subtle 'peach' tint to it so it isn't a stark white. Lighter than Jordana's Beige e/s. Dare I call it "Kitten's" lighter little sister? Great highlighter to have on hand. Smooth and no chalkiness.