July 28, 2014 | 2244 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Phone Number eye kohl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful slightly shimmery dark grey. I wear this most days as it's not as harsh as black but blends well with dark mascara. Doesn't pull, stays put all day, easy to sharpen, easy to make a small cat eye with. This is my first MAC product -- definitely want to dry out the other eye kohl colors now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

It took awhile to get a hold of this pencil because it was back ordered for a long time at my local counter. It's a charcoal grayish black kohl. It doesn't pull bluish on me so that was good. It's smudgey goodness, but it smeared and smudged too much over the course of the day so I would have a weird black halo all around my eyes. My skin isn't even that oily anymore and I use primer and UD setting spray. I like it, but I'm not sure if I would repurchase just because it smudges toooo much.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by apollo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this eyeliner! loved it immediately upon using it the first time. beautiful, beautiful color! my second favorite after 'teddy'. will definitely be one of my go-to liners forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another good liner from MAC. This is a softer 'sister' to Smolder, IMO. It's easy to get away with in daytime (if you can't wear/don't like strong day looks) and can be played with or built up for evening. When I wear eyeliner, though, I usually like it more dramatic, so it's not my favorite personally. I might buy it again, though, to keep on hand for more-understated but still decent color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 7:58:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner, I wear it almost every day. I've always felt like black was too harsh on me but I like having dark, sultry, come hither eyes. This is the perfect liner to achieve that look. It's dark but soft, like it you wore your black liner all day and it's left a lovely faded grey/black color behind. It does have shimmer to it but it's nothing that's overly noticeable on the eye, it's just a very nice effect. $15 for an eyeliner is a bit steep but it's cheaper than the Urban Decay liners by a good bit and just as good a far as texture and longevity. This is a staple in my makeup bag, so glad I found it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

This liner looks very sexy, sultry and just darn cool w dk. brown eyes. I normally wear black but once in a while I like to change things up and Phone Number is great for that. I can even wear it w no other eye makeup and look put together. Staying power is ok and it does smear on me, hence the 4 lippies, but the color is too cool to pass up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for the office. No smudge and last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this. Pretty much black on application, but smudges out to a great, true grey. I love MAC Smolder, but I don't always love that it feathers to an obviously blue black. Phone Number has the same great, smooth texture and easy application but none of the blue undertones. Looks great with pretty much any shadow combination, and can be perfect for every day (whin line, well-smudged) or evening (heavier line.) Really brings out my green eyes. Would repurchase, but their Kohls seem to last forever, so I won't have to do so frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the colour not as harsh as black, would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite eyeliner of all time. It glides on effortlessly and is highly blendable. When I want to make my green eyes pop, I blend in Phone Number to my lashes, and it there you go! It's one of my few staples. And most importantly, it doesn't irritate my eyes in any way. I have sensitive eyes that water at the drop of a hat, and this causes no irritation at all.