Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Active Ingredients Dimethicone1.3% Inactive Ingredients Oat Kernel Extract- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Flour- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Oil- Avena Sativa , Benzyl Alcohol , Shea Butter Extract- Butyrospermum Parkii , Cetyl Alcohol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Sodium Chloride , Steareth-20 , Water

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

12 oz. pump-top bottle for $10 at CVS bought for work to keep on the desk.
No scent. No problems. No issues.

Does NOT last 24 hours - but lasts for a few hours.
Inexpensive and A-OK.

This moisturizer is hands down the best thing that's ever happened to my skin.
I grew up with good skin, dryness was never really a problem but this winter all of a sudden my chin and areas beside my nose became this dry, peeling mess and I really didn't know how to handle it so I even tried Vaseline on it before bed. This didn't help. I went out to buy this lotion at the drug store and tried it that night and it fixed my dry skin pretty much in a matter of hours. After two days it was as soft as ever!!! Also works magic on my hands !! Would definitely suggest to anyone with dry skin. It is also not greasy, has a very subtle initial scent but disappears quickly and also contains menthol which cools the area which is quite soothing and helps with itchiness or soreness
10/10

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

The perfect lotion for dry skin. It doesn't have a particular scent or perfume so that helps when you have really raw or dry skin. I like using this after shaving my legs in the shower so they get all silky soft and smooth and really just everywhere on my body. I swear by this during the cold season and listen guys I live in Canada. I highly recommend this to everybody!

Early in the summer I started getting mysterious itchy red rashes on my skin and some weird boils on my fingers. I'm not sure if it was anything I was doing different, but it was making my life really difficult. I had been using this lotion a few months prior, but then I ran out and for some time I had been forgetting to get a new one. Also, in general sometimes I forget to put on lotion in the morning. This lotion has been a lifesaver for me . It provides much needed moisture for my skin, and it has kept my skin in check. The rash eventually subsided after using this lotion religiously. Also, it's pretty inexpensive, and I'm always glad when I don't have to break the bank to get a good quality product

I had a major skin reaction to a new product I tried and under my eyes all tightened and the skin went dry and scaly! I cudnt put makeup near my face and tried Absolutley everyting including olive oil to soften the skin and nothing wud help and then I used this and it was magic!! Literally unbelievable!! I will never ever be without it!! Love it!! 😍

This year my ezxcema went CRAZY. Huge red blotches over the sides of my face. Scaly bits on my chin. But worst of all were my eyes. Huge, puffy itchy swollen with scaly red angry bits under my eyes. It put 20 years on my face and i was so miserable. The pharmacist said not to wear make up until it healed but seriously?!!!!
I tried EVERYTHING. E45, vaseline, epaderm emolliant prescribed by the GP, all sorts of eye creams and concealers, and it just wasnt working. Then i found Aveeno skin relief with shea butter!! It saved my sanity!!! Within hours of putting it on my face, my eyelids were no longer angry, itchy, red or inflamed. It seemed to put a soothing layer on them, which was absorbed instantly and not greasy at all, nor any strong fragrance. My eyes look normal again and the horrible scales under my eyes are gone!!!! Also i have noticed the fine lines have become much less noticeable too! My only criticism is that it doesnt sit well under foundation and pills badly so it's best for night use. It's super moisturising but not greasy at all.
At the moment my under eyes are looking great with a combo of aveeno + estee lauder eye balm at night with NARS creamy radiant concealer by day. Im so happy this lotion has cleared my skin irritation. I will never be without it again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This cream doesn't irritate me and isn't too sticky. It has definitely been helpful when I break out in rashes. It is also not too heavy as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I currently bought the aveeno skin relief 24hr moisturizing lotion, however my product is different from the picture shown above. I've heard mixed reviews about aveeno products. I was looking for a lotion that was able to calm my skin because it was red and it just kept itching and I have very dry sensitive skin. The lotion I got claims it moisturizes and relieves sensitive or itchy, extra dry skin and it's fragrance free. Now within one use, I didn't like. I applied this as soon as I got out of the shower to my legs and arms and it just burned. It made me itch even more than before. I don't feel like it moisturized my skin. It ended up leaving my skin like a sticky feeling and my legs are just burning right now. The price is not worth it for almost being $8 but luckily I had a $2 off coupon. I will continue to use this even though I'm not a fan of it, i just wouldn't want this to go to waste. Definitely won't be repurchasing this.

I've suffered with super problematic skin all my life. My face is prone to the occasional stress related eczema, yet it's combination, aka my t-zone would get oily, not excessively though.
I have psoriasis on my elbows and occasional dry patches of skin on my neck...
When I stress a lot, everything gets ridiculously itchy and flakey. In the middle of one of those bouts I spotted this lotion and put it in my basket, you know when you're at the point where you'd try anything to get some relief!? Well who would have thought that relief comes in an Aveeno tube!!:)
This product is the most wonderful thing ever!!
I use it for my face and on my dry patches, elbows.
It goes on feeling heavy but sinks into the skin within a matter of seconds!!! I can apply it after a shower and go on putting my makeup on pretty much straight away. Doesn't make my t-zone more oily somehow, if anything, it seems to have regulated my skin over time.
Don't be afraid of using this on your face! Your skin will thank you for it...

Oh also, I absolutely adore the clean, slightly oaty smell that it has!! There's something very inoffensive and comforting about it:)

I have very dry skin and no moisturizer has ever really helped much. Even e45 cream which claims to help manage dry skin conditions such as eczema is useless on my skin. But Aveeno's Skin Relief moisturizer is amazing, it's a very heavy, greasy moisturizer so it doesn't feel pleasant on my face but it definitely helps to combat my dry skin. 300ml of it lasted for months as well as I don't use it as a body moisturizer.
I use it twice a day after cleansing and it has done wonders for my skin!