October 25, 2014 | 1644 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Colorstay Always On in Couleur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2005 1:15:00 PM More reviews by leonie_au

I keep buying these for the amazing top coat alone -- I wear it over the Revlon polish or any others in my collection with the same stunning results! High shine and chip-proof for up to a week, and possibly longer...but I get bored with a nail shade within that timeframe. Exceptionally great product which lives up to its claims of being 'Always On'. It takes quite a while longer to remove this compared to other nail polishes, but I'm not complaining one bit, just stating a fact.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

At first I wasn't a fan of their Colorstay nailpolishes because when I wore socks it would attract lint (weird but true). Now that it's summer (and I don't have to wear socks), I really love these. These are the most chip resistant polishes I have ever used. It's pretty cheap too- aroung $5 USD for both the color polish and the top coat. Couleur is a beautiful deep purplish wine with gold shimmer. Simply gorgeous!