October 22, 2014 | 904 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Chanel - Coco mademoiselle fresh body lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Did anyone notice that this lovely lotion has a very very subtile pearly shimmer to it? i adore it and layer it with the EDP. i don't seek moisturising benefits in this lotion, i think these lotions just have the purpose of adding extra dimensions to your perfume. packaging looks a bit cheap, therefore one lippy less... overall, i love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Adara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Rave. I love the scent, but the EDP (what I have) sits a little heavier on me than the EDT or parfum for some reason, and I find myself not using it very much. The lotion on the other hand is fantastic. It mixes with my body chemistry well and is in itself a great moisturizer. Now I don't know if it will be the same for incredibly dry skin/skin with problems/the brunt of winter, but it does a fine job and isn't at all tacky/sticky. It's a great product if you love Coco Mademoiselle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this for free, thank goodness. It stinks! Literally. Talk about cheap an old lady smell! I just smelled again and it smells like olld stinky self tanning funk. I woonder if the cologne is this same! Not for me. Maybe the name is what's appealing. It was for me at first until I opened it. Coc Chanel Madimoselle sounds like it would be heavenly but don't let the name mislead you. YUCK
EDIT!! I have tried this again and I LOVE IT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. THE BOTTLE WAS KIND OF OLD. I DON'T KNOW BUT I SHOOK THE BOTTLE AND APPLIED THIS AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW THE SMELL HAD CHANGED ON ME. I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD. ITS VERY CLASSY AND FEMININE AND KIND OF A CLEAN SCENT. I'M IN LOVE AND I WILL PURCHASE THIS AND THE PERFUME.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by GabrielleCoCo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is in a very simplistic plastic bottle and for SGD$86 i reckon they could have spruce up on the packaging. I must admit it is practical lightweight plastic with a sturdy screw cap that prevents leaks.

The lotion is lightweight, soft fluid emulsion that feels like water on the skin. Fresh notes of oriental floral and sweetness from vanilla. It smells different from the fragrance which tends to smell too much for me. I love this as it smells a bit like Iced Tea smell.

The lasting powers of scent for the lotion is about 3 hours, or maybe i dun smell it anymore as my nose gotten used to the smell. But either way, i will use this as a treat for myself as 200ml of fluid lotion will run out soon with everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by 52pigtails

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion is as good as the fragrance and almost equally long lasting: I usually don't wear the fragrance when I slather on this lotion, because really it is enough to smell good almost all day long. About moisturising properties, well don't expect much, this was not prioritized to moisten skin, but it's fairly good, definitely to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this body lotion. It smells rich and warm and a touch softer than the edp. The smell is fantastic as it really lasts and lasts. I would wear it as an alternative to the edp spray for work days (when I wish to be a little more subdued) and spritz on the edp at weekends! I would definitely repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my gosh-this stuff REEKS. Thank goodness I got a sample. It stinks like rotten self-tanner that has been marinated in 8 hour sweat. Add a little drop of some men's aftershave, and you have Coco Mademoiselle. I don't understand the appeal of this stuff, and I couldn't wash it off fast enough. The lotion stinks just as bad as the perfume does, at least now I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2006 12:50:00 PM More reviews by dodecaphonie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow ! I am totally schoked !!! I always found that coco mademoiselled smelled really good on the card, but on me, it's absolutely vile, see my review of the fragrance... but...the lotion is divine ! I am so happy that I can finally wear this fragrance. There must be something in the chemical compostition of the perfume that just does not agree with my own chemistry. i find the lotion to be a little more fruity than the perfume, but I prefere that. I use the lotion to smell good, it is strong enough, I don't really use it for it's moisturizing properties. If you found that the EDT or EDP turns on your skin, I suggest you try the lotion, it's worth it !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sooyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i feel this way whenever i try a fragrance at a department store, the perfume from a tester seems to stay longer on me than the one i bring home! When i tried coco madmoiselle edp at the bay, it lasted on me at least 6 hrs on that hot summer day. Today i wore it and the temp. was 6 dregrees cesius lower, but the scent was almost gone in 3 hrs. So i set out to buy the lotion. The lotion itself is fairly heavily scented so people with sensitive noses could find this overpowering if they used it with the perfume. The scent is a little fresher than the edp and it seems to bring out the sweeter note on me during drydown. I don't care for moisturizing effect as long as the scent lasts on me. When i use the body lotion the scent lasts about 1.5 times longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2005 9:56:00 PM More reviews by beatalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

hmm, i'm not sure about this stuff, as it really isnt what i'd consider a lotion so much as a cream perfume..? haha, i really CANNOT use this as a lotion, infact, the tiniest dab on my neck is almost overpowering. while i think the scent is quite nice and the packaging is luxurious, i'm not sure if i'd buy it again because i doubt i'd ever run out. i got it for $5, so i dont exactly know how much this is originally, though knowing chanel, i'm sure it was high.