July 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes- Fraise Tagada

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by andkirstyloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

got this in one of the duty free sets of four minis you can buy in airports. have to say of that set it is my most-worn gloss. love the purply tone as it makes my teeth look whiter, and it smells of sweeties which, let's face it, is one of my main sells as far as juicy tubes are concerned. not a huge fan of the packaging, stuff gets in the cap if you have it in your bag. gross. i do like the minis though, much more portable size, plus, i'm such a chameleon i barely ever make it through an entire gloss tube, even a mini one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by khymm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

medium pink with purple shimmers, love the smell too! how i wish they have a full size.. pigmented and long lasting! love it..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2007 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a mini tube of this as a GWP, I'd never used JT's before (didn't know why people raved about lip gloss!!) I can see why they are popular though, they have just the right amount of glossyness and amazing staying power for a gloss. This colour is sweet, a purply-pink, but I think if I was going to spend money on a full size I'd choose something that suits my skintone better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2007 7:10:00 AM More reviews by marnie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first Juicy Tube I have tried and I don't think I will be trying any more. I love the raspberry red color and shine but I can't stand the glue-like stickiness. Also, it is very expensive for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2005 2:41:00 AM More reviews by sezzy_m

Absolutely love this!!! Got it as a sample so I hope I can find the fuller version! Smells and looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2004 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Camillaaa

I received a mini of this in a skincare pack.

Color: cherry pink w. a bit of purple.

Pigmentation: Fairly good! Not like the other JT's which are almost clear.

This goes on pigmented, shiny, smells & tastes lovely.
I can't wait to get my hands on the full-size!