October 25, 2014 | 1690 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Ducray - Stop Bouton

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

I bought it a few days ago and I've tried it maybe 4-5 times. So far, I think it's a good product to treat mild acne but it's a bit strong for the skin. When I apply it, I feel that it 'burns' for a few seconds.

But I have noticed that it helps to heal blemishes pretty well and isn't too drying. It's also wearable under makeup and doesn't make a 'patch' under the makeup.

A little complaint - I have to be careful with the squeezable tube. There's a lot of product that comes off even if I press it carefuly.

UPDATE: The more I use it, the more I like it. It's really a pain in the @?%# when an acne treatment interfere with the makeup I apply on it - But this one is so quickly absorbed by the skin that it doesn't make any dry or sticky makeup patch. YAY!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

Great stuff! Better than Lancome's or Clinique's one. This is not only alcohol, it really contains effective ingredients against acne like polyhydroxy acids. Very good...