April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Loose Powders - Max Factor - Natural loose powder

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lexibugg24

This is pretty good for a drugstore powder. It keeps my makeup set, shine free, and good to go for hours. I mean, there's nothing special or the best about it but it's a little more than average. It's pretty good. You should try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by xxpopopxx

It does what it's supposed to do. It helps keep my face oil and shine free all day long. However one big big con for me is that this product is VERY MESSY. Everytime I use it the powder goes all over the place when I open the lid. Too much powder seeps through the net cover it provides. However for a drugstore powder thi definitely does the job.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Duleiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, it is NOT translucent at all! I've got fair, porcelain-like skin and on my skin it leaves brown patches here and there, screaming from kilometers that I've got make up on - something I really hate. It doesn't blend with my skin tone at all, although I use a really small amount of it.
Pros, that it really gives you a matte finish and fights shine really well throughout the day. But for that price tag (for a drugstore brand) such an awful result... No, no, NO! (Or maybe for far darker, yellow-undertoned skin.)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:07:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra127

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

doesn't worth the money, the final look is unnatural when I put over my MUFE HD foundation, it's too much for me, my foundation look better without it, but honestly I will not pass it any where, I find that I can use it alone over a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by peetee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

...maybe its not a miracle...but I think it does its job ;) Ive tried a lot of worse loose powders, and I cant remember if Ive tried something better than this, maybe not ;) and it doesnt break out me at all... sooo when you want to fix yout make up well and control your skin shine to 4-6 hour - try it ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ella2201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike the others I don't find this product heavy at all. I only apply a thin layer however as I use it to set my foundation. I have a very oily t zone, and this controls the shine on my face amazingly. I wear a lot of fake tan and so have dark skin pretty much all the time, this means that I also have no problems with the colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by yoyomachamonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this loose powder!
Just bought it the other day and use it today.After my P&J primer,i don't wanna give my skin such a heavy burden by using make-ups.So for oil control reason I just put some loose powder on my face,it is a translucent color perfect for my medium skin (my skin is a bit soft peach color,red rather than yellow).And the whole day I didn't use any plotting paper or put on any more powder,it controls the oil on my t zone so perfectly for the whole day and I have a matt face I like so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by AmbrosiaJewel

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this powder. I love using powder over my foundation but have used cheaper products in the past and paid the price through a heavy caked look. The powder looks darker in the container but when it is applied it is completely translecent. It sets my foundation with a perfect matte finish and lasts all day. It also controls oil. The smell could improve - a very soapy smell - but apart from that it is a very good powder and I would buy it again in the future.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 9:28:00 PM More reviews by rachvt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in Translucent. The powder looks quite orangey in the packaging. I have pale, yellow-toned Asian skin which is normal, sensitive and tending to dryness in winter. On my face, it does nothing for me except to dull my natural complexion and even darken my skin a bit - but not darkening it in a nice, tanned sort of way, but rather it makes me look kinda swarthy!! Doesn't cause oiliness though, I give it that. But I will certainly not repurchase it because it makes my skin look worse than it really is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

I have this in medium, and it's awful, totally awful. It has a strong strong scent, and is not too milled as i hoped. Too orange for my yellow undertone. It feels so heavy on the skin and it doesn't control oil. It feels like a mask... avoid this one...