OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

Underwhelming. This bright orange-y red didn't look all that special once I put it on. In fact it looks exactly like a million other nail polishes out there, and I really don't think I'd buy this one again.

Great OPI formula though. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

But I'm not crazy about the shade itself so it's an overall "meh" for me.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't like pink nail polishes nor do I think they suit my skin tone (olive) but I have to say I love Cajun Shrimp! It was worn week in, week out last summer. I was obsessed and couldn't stop looking at my nails!
It was in my "Trend on Ten" box otherwise I would never have bought it as a single colour.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually hate this kind of color but I wanted something bright and warm-toned for a trip to Florida and CS was perfect. Easy-peasy application and BRIGHT Coral-toned warmth.
A classic.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Really love this nail polish!! Isnt too red or too dark, its just perfect! my skin is medium and It looks really cool!

I love this nail polish, this looks more like an apple red on my hands. It's red with pink/coral tones, looks very different from how orange it looks in the bottle. I'm asian, NC20. I always get this in shellac and own a bottle of the nail polish for touch ups.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Just perfect for beach toenails , very bright colour but not tacky luminous orange, a definite favourite of mine.
Absolutely will use again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Cajun Shrimp is my coral. I'm very pale, NC20 but this is good with my skin tone. Even when I try to pick out a different shade, I grab Cajun Shrimp and fall in love all over again. I just picked up My Chiuhua Bites, but it's a little more pink. I usually stick to lighter shades, like Privacy Please but Cajun Shrimp is so fun.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It is creamy, spreads easily and opaque in 2coats. I find the color to be almost a neon coral and that aspect of it displeases me. I like it better on my toes than finger-nails but it I received so many compliments on it when I wore with a coral outfit, Its nice but for me not a repurchase as it is much brighter on my nails than the bottle. Nice for toenails in the summer with some of my shoes and sandals but not versatile enough in my opinion.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this color - I had been searching for the perfect coral/red/pink for quite awhile and finally found it! I can see this color looking really great on very tan skin, but I'm very pale and cool toned and it makes my hands look really nice. Can't wait to try it on my toes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Perfect coral color. So shiny and the great quality you expect from OPI. I have a mini bottle so the brush erks me. I like this color enough that I plan to get a full sized bottle.

Top Rated OPI Products