November 26, 2014 | 987 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just perfect for beach toenails , very bright colour but not tacky luminous orange, a definite favourite of mine.
Absolutely will use again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ericaphillips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cajun Shrimp is my coral. I'm very pale, NC20 but this is good with my skin tone. Even when I try to pick out a different shade, I grab Cajun Shrimp and fall in love all over again. I just picked up My Chiuhua Bites, but it's a little more pink. I usually stick to lighter shades, like Privacy Please but Cajun Shrimp is so fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It is creamy, spreads easily and opaque in 2coats. I find the color to be almost a neon coral and that aspect of it displeases me. I like it better on my toes than finger-nails but it I received so many compliments on it when I wore with a coral outfit, Its nice but for me not a repurchase as it is much brighter on my nails than the bottle. Nice for toenails in the summer with some of my shoes and sandals but not versatile enough in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 More reviews by seesom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color - I had been searching for the perfect coral/red/pink for quite awhile and finally found it! I can see this color looking really great on very tan skin, but I'm very pale and cool toned and it makes my hands look really nice. Can't wait to try it on my toes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect coral color. So shiny and the great quality you expect from OPI. I have a mini bottle so the brush erks me. I like this color enough that I plan to get a full sized bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

There really aren't words for how wonderful this color is: a bright, tropical red bordering on orange. It's my go-to spring and summer color.

The application is great. The brush spreads evenly, and the formula is pigmented and smooth. Two coats for full opacity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing Cajun Shrimp on and off for years. I have so many polishes but always end up going back to this shade! I find that I can't go wrong with Cajun Shrimp, whether it's the dead of winter or in the middle of summer when I have a deep tan. I get so many compliments on this whenever I wear it. The formula is superb and in just two coats, I have perfect deep coral nails. I can imagine anyone would look great wearing this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, I am so glad I "discovered" it a few weeks ago. I have been looking for the right coral polish for quite a while! Tried a few Essies first and was disappointed with the thin, uneven coverage & chips. Glad I finally tried an OPI as their formula is far superior & my manis last longer(their colors are just boring lately). Anyway, Cajun Shrimp is a very bright summery red on me. It does look a lil orange/pink in some lights but definitely red which I appreciate since it looks much nicer on my hands than a lighter coral would. So cute, would definitely use again& again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Halesleigh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't say enough about this product. It's the best polish EVER. not only is the color beautiful but the quality is phenomenal. It's very pigmented so you can get away with only one coat easy. Not only is it opaque but it also dries very fast and the application is PERFECT. It goes on very smoothly and without streaks. Love love love

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just don't like it very much on my skin tone. But gret formula and brush and opacity. I think I would go for a lighter coral though because of my color.