December 20, 2014 | 1130 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Definition "Color & Hightlights"

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by C0nny

I use this in combination with Wella Lifetex "Well toned" and it makes my hair so soft and shiny - I can hardly believe it. No strawy look to my blonde strands...very good for every day use, once a week use Go Glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by liltootsie22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Having my hair highlighted, I needed something that would give it some moisture. This is definitely the product! My hair is soft, shiny, AND moisturized. I knocked a lippie off due to the price. It's a little pricey for the small bottle you get, BUT, it is worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by chanel_junkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive, but worth it. Can be used as a daily conditioner or as a treatment. Lovely, light scent, cloud-like formula, gentle and nourishing. I will definitely be keeping this in stock to keep my coloured locks looking and feeling healthy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2004 11:24:00 AM More reviews by trishny

I don't know if it's just me or the product. Usually it starts out fine but by the 3rd week, I dread using it. My highlights still fades, even with this conditioner. my hair has no gloss at all and it doesn't make it soft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

as followed for shampoo. i must say " i can't believe i bought a 1Liter"