July 28, 2014 | 2001 users online

Shampoo - Goldwell - Definition "Color & Hightlights"

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

I have Goldwell Color Glow IQ Brilliant Contrasts Highlights Shampoo. This claims to make your hair shiny. It doesn't. The shampoo is blue which is suppose to deposit color to make your highlights a brighter blond, it doesn't do that either. Do not buy!! Even the cap sucks I can't cap it back on and this is so expensive too what a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ElanaB

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this. I stumbled upon it after trying numerous shampoos to prevent fading of my lowlights (Pureology, A&G, Graham Webb, etc.), and I'm so glad I did. This works 10X better than all the others I've tried. My colour lasts *significantly* longer since I've been using this. It's very gentle, has a subtle pleasant scent, and leaves my hair soft, conditioned, and manageable but not weighed down. You have to lather up twice to really get a good lather and properly clean your hair, but I always do that anyway (I've read the first lather just removes dirt and oil and the second is what actually cleans). A great find and not too expensive either. I've repurchased it twice already.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2005 9:07:00 PM More reviews by 1fabulouschic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It keeps my blonde hilited hair soft smooth and silky. It smells very soft and does not compete with my fragrance which I love. It keeps my hilites bright. It does not build up on my hair and overall is a wonder. Would buy again and again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by liltootsie22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Having my hair highlighted, I needed something that would give it some moisture. This is definitely the product! My hair is soft, shiny, AND moisturized. I knocked a lippie off due to the price. It's a little pricey for the small bottle you get, BUT, it is worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by chanel_junkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good, nourishing shampoo for colour-treated hair. Very lightly fragranced, it lathers and cleans gently without stripping the hair, leaving hair wonderfully clean and soft. I would not recommend it for daily use as it is so gentle that after a few days, hair begins to feel not so clean. Plus, it is really expensive. I have also found that apart from prolonging my colour, it helps with curbing all of the dye that washes out after the first few shampoos. It's a good one to switch up with your regualr shampoo when your hair needs extra care.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by JenniBeanV

I love, love, LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. As long as I am faitful to it, my bottle red hair stays bright red, as well as being soft and shiny!

My colorist used Goldwell hair color...I don't know if that is why it works so well? But I know that as long as I keep this bright red hair...I'll be using this shampoo!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by trishny

I don't know if it's just me or the shampoo. Usually it starts out fine but by the 3rd week, I dread using it. My highlights still fades, even with this shampoo and my hair has no gloss at all.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 4:14:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

This IS the worst over $20cdn shampoo and condtioner i have ever used and purchased! Does nothing a shampoo and conditioner does. ICKY is the word i shall use when this is ever brought up=0