October 26, 2014 | 980 users online

Palettes - Bobbi Brown - Face Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by EmJems

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I find this compact very handy as I am able to decant my foundation stick, cream blush and lipstick in this tiny case. It's very sturdy as I have had it along time and is still in perfect condition. The little mirror inside can get a little dirty at times but it doesn't bother me at all. Would highly recommend to Mua's and other make-up junkies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One lippie off for price ($15 is just a wee too pricey) but I use this so much that I can't quibble too much if you break it down on a cost per usage basis.

This is a fabulous little palette for travel... which I use for my rms beauty products. I've tried with some BB cream eye shadows but they dry out so quickly that its pointless (and frustrating if you're travelling & these stop working - the rms beauty lip2cheek have stood the test of time). For more emollient products, its the bomb. I'm sure lipsticks would be great as well. I've uploaded a pic comparing it to the Chanel sunscreen - we all know how tiny that bottle is! Well, this is even smaller but that doesn't make it any less effective.

I don't need another one, but I would definitely repurchase this if I ever lost it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Schelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This must be the worst product Bobbi has invented. Great concept, but when I tried to use it, it was so messy, cumbersome and horrible. I tried to put cream foundation stick, l/s and brow cream in and it just made a dirty mess of the palette, mirror, my hands and product. Yuck! I'd rather carry my things separately and take up more space then to make an icky ol' mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 8:02:00 AM More reviews by lian_qiu

How come other brands never thought about this kind of thing before? Perfect way to store my lipsticks. (or cream concealers and cream eyeshadows for others) It's a shame I only discovered it recently, and the SA at the Bobbi Brown counter told me that it's getting discontinued. SO BUY IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by burlesquebunny

This is a clever little item. It is so small and discreet that I can carry it in my pocket. It has six empty wells, a mirror and a spatula to cut your lip color, foundation, etc. I use mine to hold my six favorite lippies. I will definitely repuchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Tuscana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of those "I wish I'd thought of that" products. It's a tiny 2.44 by 2.36 inch almost-square box; it's very thin (a 4th of an inch?). The case is a sturdy metal; it also comes with a mini lip brush. The lid holds a mirror. Inside are 6 basins or wells for holding firm cream products (such as lipstick, cream blush, or stick foundation). I just landed at my mother's this evening for a family occasion and packed 6 ... count'em 6 ... lipsticks in this little case! They suggest slicing pieces of lipstick with floss (but that didn't work well for me); I simply snipped off pieces with manicure scissors. After you fill the wells, you press down on each product with a tissue. It works! I feel so smart carrying so little on my trip. Also, this is good for those lipsticks that you've worn down to the nub; I have a favorite so I dug stuff out of the tube and voila, it's in my little palette. The mind reels! You could put an entire day of makeup in this (your stick foundation, your blush and lipstick); yes, if you're into cream eyeshadows they could go in there, too ... just nothing runny. Off you go with your face in your pocket. And I thought the mini-lip brush would be too tiny to be useful; nope ... it works just fine. I want more of these. Don't you just love it when something works as it's advertised?