Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

works well on my all waterproof eye makeup:)

on 6/16/2015 6:06:00 AM

Really great product. Removes all traces of eye makeup without a problem, waterproof will sometimes take a couple of extra swipes. Non greasy, doesn't cause whiteheads and doesn't irritate my eyelids - some products I've used in the past cause eczema on the eyelids

on 6/11/2015 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My favorite is Bi-Facil by Lancome, but my wallet doesn't like me to buy it that often. This is a good substitute. It doesn't remove eye makeup quite as good as the Lancome variant, but it does do a good job, gentle on my sensitive eyes and leaves no oily residue. I tried the L'Oreal version and wasn't too happy with it. This is the best drugstore one I've tried so far. The Neutrogena hydrating eye makeup remover in the teal tube is horrible. This works and is gentle, not quite as effective as Lancome, but it works and is a lot less.

on 6/7/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So many great ratings, too bad mine isn't. Yes, it gets mascara off, but burns baby burns. I also think it dries my lashes too and the tips fall off. My quest to find my holy grail remover remains..

on 6/3/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This took most of my eye makeup off but left me with bright red ANGRY eyes!

on 6/3/2015 7:05:00 PM

Only makeup remover I will use. Takes off all my eye makeup without bothering my contacts or under eye area. It's always low/sold out at my CVS so I stock up when I can.

on 5/24/2015 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

for something that claims to be "oil free" this product is insanely oily feeling. Leaves a film on my contacts and I found I had to use a makeup wipe right after just to get rid of the oil. ugh.

on 5/24/2015 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've gone through a few bottles of this makeup remover, although recently I started experimenting with other brands to find something more effective on my waterproof mascara.

PROS
- Easily removes non-waterproof eye makeup; partially removes waterproof mascara, with some patience. I soak a cotton pad with product, then let it sit on my lashes for several seconds before starting to wipe away the makeup.
- Fragrance-free.
- Fairly inexpensive.
- Doesn't irritate my eyes or sensitive skin.

CONS
- I always wear waterproof mascara because of my watery eyes and tendency to cry at the drop of a hat. This product can't quite get rid of all my mascara, although it makes a commendable effort for something not advertised as tackling waterproof makeup.
- Although it's oil-free, this makeup remover does *feel* a bit oily. I don't have any problems with residue if I cleanse thoroughly afterward, though.

on 5/15/2015 12:08:00 PM

Good makeup remover for the price. It leaves an oily feel and gets in the eyes so i personally don't like it but for that price this is probably the best makeup remover you can get. I use the La Roche Posay dermo-cleanser as a makeup remover and that's proven to work best for me, i highly recommend it.

on 4/23/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

On about my third bottle. Works great.