Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

The greasiest "oil free" remover Ive ever used in my dang life! Removes mascara ok but leaves a blurry film on my contacts which is a no-go for me...yucky...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I used this for a while before I discovered mineral oil for oil cleansing method. It worked fairly well, but I found that I had to work at my eyelashes for quite a while after wearing waterproof mascara. Unfortunately, it also left a greasy feel on my lids. The price was not very attractive either. I highly recommend using oil to remove eye makeup.

I have been using this product for years. It's only about $6 or $7 dollars and it does the trick. Eye make up comes right off without grease or lotion residue. I love it.

My favorite makeup remover is the Clarins one but since that's so expensive, this is my cheaper alternative. It works just as well to move all traces of my eye makeup.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I find Neutrogena products in general are great quality .I especially like this great product though. I love it's consistency and that that it works without being greasy. As I wear eyelash extensions I must use oil-free removers, and this definitely does the trick and removes the stay-put eyeliner that I like to use.

Lol would I buy it again if I lost or ran out of this product? I have 4 backups of this stuff!

With all my other makeup removers, I can get most of my makeup off. But the mascara (the stubborn as waterproof mascara) and liquid lipstick does not budge! The Neutrogena gets rid of absolutely everything and with ease. I don't need to wipe my eyes or lips over and over again.

It does not sting my eyes or leave my eyes feeling oily and gross. The scent is not overwhelming. This is my favourite makeup remover for the last 4 years and I would recommend this to anyone.

This is non irritating to my eyes and does the job every time no matter how much waterproof makeup I wear. I never wake up looking like a racoon after using this product. The price is a little steep but it's worth it because you only need a small amount to get the job done.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Takes off EVERYTHING on my eyes (concealer, eyeshadow, stubborn eyeliner, waterproof mascara). Doesn't burn eyes. Slightly greasy. Just shake, soak a cotton pad, place over eyes for 10 seconds and massage gently. Only con is that I prefer pumps!

While it left a bit of an oily-feeling residue, and required a bit of patience, this remover did take care of all my mascaras! Trying some others now, but ready to go back to this one if there's nothing better. (And, to be fair, the one bottle did last me years and years, but I don't wear makeup every day, so that likely has a lot to do with it!)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

works well on my all waterproof eye makeup:)