Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/15/2015 12:08:00 PM

Good makeup remover for the price. It leaves an oily feel and gets in the eyes so i personally don't like it but for that price this is probably the best makeup remover you can get. I use the La Roche Posay dermo-cleanser as a makeup remover and that's proven to work best for me, i highly recommend it.

on 4/23/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

On about my third bottle. Works great.

I've gone through about 3 bottles of this, it's not because I'm in love with it but I was just afraid of other eye makeup remover burning my eyes since I wear contacts and my eyes are so sensitive. I've been using this makeup remover for about two years now? It doesn't get off all the eyeliner or water proof mascara. Sometimes it leaves some residue on the lash line and I have to use a q tip for it. The one thing I really hate is that it makes my eyelids feel incredibly oily!!! Even though it states its oil free lol..

on 4/6/2015 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I didn't like this eye makeup remover, even it's not pricey but it really not worthed at all.
it didn't clean all eye makeup well, and also too oily for an eye makeup remover.

You better choose another drugstore such as Clean Express from Maybelline

on 4/5/2015 9:26:00 AM

Save your money.... dont buy this product. This item is not worth the money. Plane soap and water or Vaseline will do the job quicker.

on 3/12/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cannot understand why this is supposedly oil free when it is oily on my eyes, makes them blurry, I hate it!!
If you are looking for a great eye makeup remover, try the body shop camomille eye remover, the old version, works great, and isn't greasy one bit!!

on 3/12/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First of all, I love Neutrogena. I love most of their cosmetics, but this... this is just a one big disaster. I don't know how they can state that this product oil-free where all I can feel on my face and fingers is pure oil. This is extremely oily formula and you have to wash your face very well after this.

And if you make makeup mistakes and try to use it to fix it, you can't reapply makeup in the same place because it's extremely oily in that spot.

No, No, No.

on 3/6/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- does an amazing job of easily removing all facial makeup

CONS:
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel very oily afterwards. It's an uncomfortable feeling so you'll either have to wipe it off or wash your face.

on 2/27/2015 9:31:00 PM

This is the one that I return to all the time. I've tried many different types of eye makeup removers, including gels, liquids, wipes, but none have been as effective and gentle as this one.

Pros: VERY effective, but also doesn't sting my eyes like some other brands. Pretty lavender colored packaging.
Cons: Could be cheaper, and the bottle opening could also be smaller to minimize spillage. Mild chemical smell.

on 2/9/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally found my go-to eye makeup remover. Used to use creams/lotions for removing eye makeup but was never really satisfied with the results and all the rubbing that was required to get the makeup off was so annoying. With this product, the makeup comes off so easily, it is super effective, but it does not irritate the eyes at all. Some people may find that it feels a bit oily (although it claims to be oil-free), but since I am only using it on my eyes and the sensation fades quickly, I donīt mind too much.