Wet 'n' Wild Keep It Real

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/15/2008 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Purchased the Honey shade and it wasn't orange at all. I used a damp latex sponge to apply and it worked very well. I wish it had a pump applicator but then it wouldn't be at the very affordable price that it is. It is a full coverage foundation but I have normal to dry skin with a medium skintone that tans easily but unfortunately has freckles, some sun spots and some acne scars. This isn't bad stuff guys. It isn't pretty to display on the counter and it isn't department store quality but I can't dish out $50 for a department store foundation. This was an impulse buy and I'm pleased with the results.

on 3/30/2008 2:41:00 PM

I used a foundation from Wet n' Wild that stank and stung my eyes. I don't know if this is it or another......but it didn't cover well and it was so greasy! I also seemed to break out when wearing it. I like the price and the shade wasn't bad, but didn't work well for me. This brand is getting better though. I also like N.Y.C. Their products are similar.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i think i got this in honey..way too orange.doesnt cover much and the formula is pretty bad.the smell is kinda funny and it feels weird when u put it on,like it has menthol or something.the only pro is that it was dirt cheap,i only got it cuz there was an emergency and i had no time or money to get my usual liquid.caked up after only a couple hours.booo!

on 8/11/2006 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

THis is a really nice foundation. My very first one. Figured better get a cheap one to practice. It looked very natural and even on me. Soon after that I got an olay foundation in a cute oval little bottle. And it beat the olay! I did not break out so much at that time (when I was young...). Maybe for problematic skins it'll cause problem.
One thing I disliked it was the smell. I am not a routine foundation wearer so am not sure if that's the typical foundation smell. It smelled like ---- makeup. I hope you understand me. My current foundation, the rimmel stay matte smells a lot more pleasant to me.
So overall this is a pretty good product. I put a "yes" to the last question because I kind of like it. But I may more likely get "better"ones - more expensive ones you may say.

on 7/16/2006 3:42:00 PM

This had no lasting power on me and the color I chose was a bad match for my skin - but it was the only one close enough to even try. At the price it was worth a shot, but there are much better options for just a few dollars more.

Can't beat the price for the most perfect foundation ever!! Melds with your skin...cannot detect it at all! Just perfection. My HG.

on 10/14/2005 9:39:00 PM

This stuff is so great, It's more like a Tinted Mousturizer rather than a foundation. Very sheer but very natural and water based.

Enough to cover redness and even tone and color but not enough for covering pimples.

The conceal stick W&W also offers is great for problem areas! :)

A very dewy but not oily finish is always result.

on 5/15/2005 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a very basic foundation. It's cheap, provides sheer coverage. It doesn even out skin tone a little. However, if you're looking to hide blemishes, this is not the product for you. Smells off too. Would not repurchase.

on 10/19/2004 9:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very natural looking, and cheap. Bare matches my skin perfectly, and doesnt cause breakouts. Not very lasting, and difficult to get out of the bottle when you are in a hurry! Decent coverage. I would buy it again.

on 8/11/2004 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is totally OK.The coverage is quite too sheer for me (have to use more to get the perfect coverage-but still looks natural!).At first, I bought Earth, but it was too dark for my medium-deep complexion, but after I mix it with Honee, the shade is totally PERFECT!!. Looks natural, make ur face have this healthy, summer-glow. Drawbacks:easily rub-off, can easily be wash-off with water (turn it's colour when contact with water), bad colour selection and quite unpleasent smell. But for the price, I think this is totally affordable for people who' want natural,healthy looking skin all day.