Paul Mitchell Cleanse- Tea Tree Special Shampoo

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Soyamide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/10/2015 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My scalp tends to flake in the winter and this shampoo really helps get rid of it fast ! It lathers well, smells great and even though my hair is full of tangles after washing it does make it feel soft

on 8/10/2015 10:14:00 PM

Literally tossed everything out after my hair cut today.
This stuff is AMAZING.
It tingles on my scalp, lathers awesomely, smells like paradise, and leaves my hair and skin luxuriously soft and pure-clean. I never thought I'd buy salon shampoo but after today, I'm in love with this product. Also purchased the leave-in hair AND body tea tree moisturizer which is also incredible.
I thought I loved my Pantene...but this one surpasses the soft locks I get from Repair And Protect. Although Pantene isn't too bad in comparison.
Try this! You'll love it too!

on 8/4/2015 1:15:00 PM

I have seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp & this shampoo works great. Really helps with the itchiness & makes my hair look & feel great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. It smells wonderful, minty and fresh. It makes my scalp feel like it just ate a breath mint, and it makes my hair look wonderful. It cleans, hydrates, and defines my curls. I love love love this shampoo and conditioner.

Iove this stuff I love the smell it works great but I hate the price, i'm always looking for deals on this stuff cause me and my boyfriend use it. My best friend even uses this. So I definitely recommend this stuff, I don't use the conditioner so I cant tell you about that. But if you can afford it give it a try.

on 11/26/2014 12:29:00 AM

Awesome shampoo! It's not a lathery shampoo, but it feels soooo good once it goes on. I love minty-tingly feels on my scalp (pretty similar to that of Organix Australian Teatree shampoo).
The smell is very minty and teatree oil-y. My hair feels really clean and light and fluffy. I have significant more volume - I use a clarifying shampoo every day but not anything like this! I use this shampoo in conjunction with the Macademia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque every other day, possibly contributing to the lack of dryness in my hair after using this product.

on 11/9/2014 3:54:00 PM

I do not enjoy this product at all. It doesn't foam up and it leaves ur hair feeling really dry. My boyfriend however loves it but he has very short hair and just enjoys the smell. Maybe it is geared more towards people with short hair...

on 9/13/2014 9:58:00 PM

This is my husband's shampoo and he loves it. His mom was a hairdresser so he knows a lot by hair. He uses this shampoo once or twice a week as a clarifying shampoo. I also use this shampoo once or twice a month to clean my scalp and it works. Nothing fancy or special about it besides that it cleans well. The only downside is that the smell of mint is overwhelming when you open the bottle. You can smell it in the other room. The smell does decrease after you use it to a lingering scent. That scent does last for a couple of hours. I would buy again if it was in the annual liter sale. Husband would buy regardless.

on 7/3/2014 7:50:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner for my problematic dandruff and it always makes my scalp tingle in a good way.

on 6/27/2014 8:03:00 PM

Maybe it just me, but this make my scalp itch, even an hour after i wash it. It makes my dandruff worst than before. And dry hair :(

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products