October 22, 2014 | 1380 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Juicy Balm (general)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by alliecat123

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I own the Wet n Wild Juicy Lip-balm in the strawberry shade.It makes your lips really soft. It is also a really subtle shade of pink. I like this product because I haave dry lips. Since its SPF 15 it sort of prevents my lips from chapping. I think the only bad part it that if you get slippyfingers and mess up putting the cap on, it leaves a mark. With the bad part aside, it is a wonderful product and would totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Lunabelle09

ONE of my favorite lip balms ever!!! JUICY indeed.

Leaves a stain for me, smells like the fruits, moisturizing, and makes my lips look plump & Juicy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by chloecaylen

I usually love wetnwild products, but the Juicy Balm Lip gloss was too sticky, and it stained. It was only like $2, so I guess your paying what you get.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Lemonlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The good:
huge tube - a lot of product for the price
natural color without heavy application
less slippery and "wet" looking than other balms
attractive lasting stain
cruelty free!
affordable product without that "cheap" feeling to the end result
The bad:
not moisturizing at all
taste and smell aren't very appealing
dries out quickly when worn
gone completely after food or drink
balm cannot be retracted fully into tube, leaving some of the product exposed to chipping
tube design is gaudy and juvenile
Overall:
Definitely a product worth grabbing and tossing into your gym bag/purse etc. If you're looking for a moisturizing balm that'll offer results, definitely look elsewhere. If you're just looking for a bit of natural color without paying much I'd definitely recommend trying this out. Note - I tried the cherry balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Soft and gives me a rosy sheer color not red cherry. Flavor mild. I'm ok with the size. A bit larger than the other known similar balms.
Lips keep soft.
Price, what else can you ask for less than $2 usd. I have it in my purse and will put one in the gym bag and even wear it on the floor, it's that gentle
I think it would be wonderful for young girls, not a "makeupy" look at all

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells good, decent colour payoff when purchasing the Cherry option (very sheer but quite buildable), leaves a bit of a stain behind. Great price. Tube is a little wide, so it's good to be a little more careful when applying, but you get a ton of product. Not drying, but not as moisturizing as a typical balm or chapstick. Tastes absolutely terrible. Yes, I know it's not meant to be consumed, but if you happen to lick your lips for any reason while wearing this, you WILL taste it, and you WILL regret it. It's a lingering taste too, so it lasts for a few minutes. Decent, cheap balm if you can get past the horrible taste of the stuff. I would consider buying the Raspberry or Strawberry if the colour payoffs are similar to the Cherry one, but will likely stay clear of the green watermelon option for the same reason.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by MissVeronyka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is priced great but for some reason every one I tried left a really bad taste in my mouth. Plus the consistency is more of a slick formula than the thicker creamy formula I like my lip balms to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautySwiftie

I really love this jumbo lip balm! I got the purple one, it's either Grape or Raspberry.

Color:
Smell: The smell is faint, it's a bit fruity and quite yummy, not overwhelming.
Texture: It's slippery at first, but gets less slippery as the hours go on.
Packaging: The packaging looks cute, but it's not very practical. The actual balm sticks out of the container, and sometimes gets scraped off. I had 2 other colors before this one, and they got ruined. But it's worth it, the balm's formula and color's just amazing.
Lasting Power: It lasts a couple hours, I'd say.
Out of 10: 7! Great balm, horrible packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Squarekittens

I own the wet 'n wild juicy lipbalm in the flavour E281C raspberry.

It comes in a large tube containing 7,5 grams of lip balm (that is a lot). The tube is made of white and 'raspberry' coloured plastic with a paper wrapper, the cover is just clear plastic. The packaging looks cheap and feels cheap. It kinda feels like the mechanism to twist up the balm might break. Otherwise the packaging is easy to use and you can easily tell what colour lip balm it is.

the balm itself is reasonably moisturizing, it mostly makes your lips look moist, but once worn off, your lips will feel dry again. I can see why they named it a juicy lipbalm. When you put it on your lips will look shiny, full and moist or in a word: juicy.

The color pay off is really good for a lip balm, it really makes your lips look fuchia. But it doesn't give you the creamy look of a lipstick (or the feel), it has a closer resemblance to a pigmented lipgloss. I think it looks pretty and preforms very well for a lip balm. The colour does transer onto other objects, but not more than with most other lipproducts.
The colour lasts well until you eat, after your lunch the colour will be gone and it doesn't leave much stain or tint.

unfortunately my biggest complaint is the smell, it's really artificial. Not fresh or raspberry like, it doesn't even smell like fake raspberry. It just smells artificial and strong, I am not a fan. And for that I won't repurchase.

pro's:
good color payoff
looks pretty and non heavy on the lips
large amount of product
cheap
spf 15

con's:
distinct smell
cheap packaging

My verdict? Give it a shot, maybe you won't be bothered by the scent so much, or maybe you will even like it. Apart from the scent this is a good product and well worth the price, if you find you don't like it, well not much money is wasted.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the very few Wet N Wild products I was on the fence about. I'm not a huge lip-balm person, but then I seen this HUGE lip balm and had to get it because I seen what exactly? WATERMELON. I have the biggest obsession with watermelon that anyone could have. When I seen the Watermelon Juicy Balm, I had to get it and try it. So not only is the tube of product big enough to be classified as life-sized, I really enjoy the smell and taste. The packaging is cute, I just adore the Watermelon one. Now the Strawberry one? lolnope. That's just not even right. I don't know what kind of sorcery they pulled there but I mean what even is that nonsense? Plastic taste all over the place.