Wet 'n' Wild Juicy Balm (general)

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

NO!!! These left the grossest, disgustingly intolerable, nastiest taste on my lips & in my mouth. It's like there was a chemical reaction to my saliva coz it tastes good for about 5 seconds & im like okay good nice then the bitter gross taste & I could NOT get rid of it except to scrub my lips off & rinse w mint Listerine. I had the same thing happen w a Hawaiian Tropic lipbalm so I'm wondering if it's a chemical. I've had this happen along the line w a few other lippies but not wnw & all the other wnw lippies don't do this (MegaSlicks, MegaBrilliance, Mega Last Matte, Silk Finish, Glassy Gloss, the chubby pencils & the ones that are long wearing I have all of the collection every single color available coz I'm wnw #1 fan lol ...except the long wearing coz I don't like the texture but no bitter tastes). I am really, really disappointed coz I thought these would be really neat kinda like Bonne bell lipsmackers but ugh gawd no gross I threw them all away. My mom tried one & no bad taste fwiw but her thing is Estée Lauder so in the garbage these went! It pains me to write a negative review for my fave brand! :(

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I own the Wet n Wild Juicy Lip-balm in the strawberry shade.It makes your lips really soft. It is also a really subtle shade of pink. I like this product because I haave dry lips. Since its SPF 15 it sort of prevents my lips from chapping. I think the only bad part it that if you get slippyfingers and mess up putting the cap on, it leaves a mark. With the bad part aside, it is a wonderful product and would totally recommend it.

ONE of my favorite lip balms ever!!! JUICY indeed.

Leaves a stain for me, smells like the fruits, moisturizing, and makes my lips look plump & Juicy!

I usually love wetnwild products, but the Juicy Balm Lip gloss was too sticky, and it stained. It was only like $2, so I guess your paying what you get.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The good:
• huge tube - a lot of product for the price
• natural color without heavy application
• less slippery and "wet" looking than other balms
• attractive lasting stain
• cruelty free!
• affordable product without that "cheap" feeling to the end result
The bad:
• not moisturizing at all
• taste and smell aren't very appealing
• dries out quickly when worn
• gone completely after food or drink
• balm cannot be retracted fully into tube, leaving some of the product exposed to chipping
• tube design is gaudy and juvenile
Overall:
Definitely a product worth grabbing and tossing into your gym bag/purse etc. If you're looking for a moisturizing balm that'll offer results, definitely look elsewhere. If you're just looking for a bit of natural color without paying much I'd definitely recommend trying this out. Note - I tried the cherry balm.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Soft and gives me a rosy sheer color not red cherry. Flavor mild. I'm ok with the size. A bit larger than the other known similar balms.
Lips keep soft.
Price, what else can you ask for less than $2 usd. I have it in my purse and will put one in the gym bag and even wear it on the floor, it's that gentle
I think it would be wonderful for young girls, not a "makeupy" look at all

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Smells good, decent colour payoff when purchasing the Cherry option (very sheer but quite buildable), leaves a bit of a stain behind. Great price. Tube is a little wide, so it's good to be a little more careful when applying, but you get a ton of product. Not drying, but not as moisturizing as a typical balm or chapstick. Tastes absolutely terrible. Yes, I know it's not meant to be consumed, but if you happen to lick your lips for any reason while wearing this, you WILL taste it, and you WILL regret it. It's a lingering taste too, so it lasts for a few minutes. Decent, cheap balm if you can get past the horrible taste of the stuff. I would consider buying the Raspberry or Strawberry if the colour payoffs are similar to the Cherry one, but will likely stay clear of the green watermelon option for the same reason.

This product is priced great but for some reason every one I tried left a really bad taste in my mouth. Plus the consistency is more of a slick formula than the thicker creamy formula I like my lip balms to be.

I really love this jumbo lip balm! I got the purple one, it's either Grape or Raspberry.

Color:
Smell: The smell is faint, it's a bit fruity and quite yummy, not overwhelming.
Texture: It's slippery at first, but gets less slippery as the hours go on.
Packaging: The packaging looks cute, but it's not very practical. The actual balm sticks out of the container, and sometimes gets scraped off. I had 2 other colors before this one, and they got ruined. But it's worth it, the balm's formula and color's just amazing.
Lasting Power: It lasts a couple hours, I'd say.
Out of 10: 7! Great balm, horrible packaging.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I own the wet 'n wild juicy lipbalm in the flavour E281C raspberry.

It comes in a large tube containing 7,5 grams of lip balm (that is a lot). The tube is made of white and 'raspberry' coloured plastic with a paper wrapper, the cover is just clear plastic. The packaging looks cheap and feels cheap. It kinda feels like the mechanism to twist up the balm might break. Otherwise the packaging is easy to use and you can easily tell what colour lip balm it is.

the balm itself is reasonably moisturizing, it mostly makes your lips look moist, but once worn off, your lips will feel dry again. I can see why they named it a juicy lipbalm. When you put it on your lips will look shiny, full and moist or in a word: juicy.

The color pay off is really good for a lip balm, it really makes your lips look fuchia. But it doesn't give you the creamy look of a lipstick (or the feel), it has a closer resemblance to a pigmented lipgloss. I think it looks pretty and preforms very well for a lip balm. The colour does transer onto other objects, but not more than with most other lipproducts.
The colour lasts well until you eat, after your lunch the colour will be gone and it doesn't leave much stain or tint.

unfortunately my biggest complaint is the smell, it's really artificial. Not fresh or raspberry like, it doesn't even smell like fake raspberry. It just smells artificial and strong, I am not a fan. And for that I won't repurchase.

pro's:
good color payoff
looks pretty and non heavy on the lips
large amount of product
cheap
spf 15

con's:
distinct smell
cheap packaging

My verdict? Give it a shot, maybe you won't be bothered by the scent so much, or maybe you will even like it. Apart from the scent this is a good product and well worth the price, if you find you don't like it, well not much money is wasted.

Recommended for Medium Skin