July 25, 2014 | 1238 users online

Skincare - Face - Yon-Ka - Nutri Contour, Eye & Lip Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! this product works! I got freaked out when I saw lines under my eyes when I smiled. Before, I was on and off about this product but then I started using this cream every morning and night, and now the lines have definitely reduced! Love it and definitely will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 4:34:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolutely "to die for" eye cream. I've finally found my HG! I use it on both eyes and lips and it makes my skin super soft. Actually, my skin has never looked better.
If I would buy this again? Of course I would! Actually, it's the 3rd time I'm buying this. Huge love for this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Yonka, but their eye creams are not doin' it for me. This does absolutely nothing and if I use it long enough (say a week),. my undereye area starts getting crepey, lined and sore. I'm actually better off just using their face cream around my eyes (Creme 28 for dehydrated skin is a dream). I'll stick with LaMer for my eye area or Guerlain Issima Success Eye Tech.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry skin and I have a lot of eye creams laying around. Most are worthless, but I have some that give me a good amount of moisture. The problem is that the creams with the most moisture can leave my skin puffy, which makes me look older and tired. This Nutri Contour is light and silky and was giving me enough moisture without puffiness or sagginess. I look fresher. And I love what it does to my lip area. I use it all around my lips, including the skin outside the lip line. My lips are plumper and the lines around my mouth seem to have disappeared. I think this is pretty good stuff.

Note: Since the weather got cold and dry, this is leaving me a little dry underneath eye. To be fair none of my other eye creams are working either, My skin needs time to adjust to the climate change. If I put a dab of my regular moisturizer underneath before this eye cream, it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by meh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent nourishing cream for eyes and lips. The texture is a little rich for me, but my mom is head-over-heels in love with this cream.
Fragrance: minimal
Texture: medium/thick
Results: desensitizing, moisturizing, anti-aging, plumps up fine lines very well & prevents concealer or lipstick from settling into creases

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by iacopi

Have been using this for about two months. I like how creamy it is and makes my concealer smooth on and doesn't set into the fine lines that are starting to show around my eyes (age: 25). I use whatever is left from my eyes on my lips. Bought this on ebay for about $25. I like the way my face looks in the morning when I apply at night- very rested even if I don't get much sleep. Would buy again unless I find something that can help conceal my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2001 10:55:00 AM More reviews by PatriciaR

I love this eye cream for the colder months - very moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. Does not burn or sting my eyes - very soothing.