April 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Gels/Soaps - Perlier - Vanilla Shower Cream (shower gel)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perlier is a favorite of mine. I usually love this line. While I must say the vanilla lathers nicely and the moisture is nice it feels creamy and soft on skin the smell has a fake plastic odor to it. I wish it was a nicer vanilla but not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by SW82

I love the Perlier line, but this Vanilla was horrible! It did not smell like the Vanilla I was hoping for. I will not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by alll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it arrived from hsn all leaky. the syrup smell made me gag

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2004 12:19:00 PM More reviews by mahirsch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am also a Perlier fan but I would not buy this again. I love the scent of vanilla in cooking but this did not smell like that. It was a warm scent and not unpleasant. The product was not drying and lathered nicely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Sarita360

I love love love Perlier, and while this is nice, it did not really live up to my expectations. It is a very sweet (think cake icing) vanilla, the lather is average. The only real problem is a slight plastic scent while in the shower (as soon as you rinse the soap off, the plastic smell is gone). And I wish the scent clung a little stronger to the skin, and projected out more to grab your nose. Alas, it is average as far as scent strength. Coupled with the Vanilla hand cream though, the scent is still light but lasts a bit longer.