July 29, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Korres - Jasmin eye makeup remover

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by sternenstaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought that product because i was looking for a gentle remover that workes on waterproof mascara. i have very sensitiv skin and it worked good and gentle but i experienced that it needs quite a lot of rubbing when i got more than a "normal" layer of mascara on, that made my eyes burn and getting red. It's a good product for everyday use but not for a party/night-out eye make-up

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by saracc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive gone through two bottles of this. It works well, takes the make up off with a reasonable amount of effort and takes it all of as well. Its very gentle and contact lens safe. This did work for me and ive got no complaints but i wouldnt call it fantastic. It also smells nice and because its full of natural ingredients i felt like it was doing good for my eye area. Also it leaves the eye skin soft and you can do it before bed without washing it off because it very soothing and leaves no residue. My one complaint is its watery consistency, this means you have to drag the eye area a bit to get it to work whereas a cream formula would just glide right over the skin without dragging on it.
I may buy this again, but i'm convinced theres a better remover out there. It does work and i do like it, but it isnt fantastic.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by idressyou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fairly sensitive skin and eyes, and this was not a good product for me. It took me a while to figure out that this was the cause of stinging, and extreme drying and peeling I was suffering. After about a week of use, I started having mild stinging when applying any other products, including any makeup or skincare items from my normal routine. Another week of use and I couldn't put anything on my eye area without severe burning, redness and peeling, including plain water. I'm not sure what the culprit is in the ingredients, but this definitely is not safe for all skin types. Since I stopped using it, my eyes are gradually going back to normal. The only good thing was that it did effectively remove my eye makeup. I usually love Korres, but this one is a big no-no for me. Up for swap it goes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by larkenciel

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I had to just throw this product out after trying it several times--it barely removes makeup and it STINGS like heck. I am not usually 'sensitive' when it comes to any facial product, but this was the worst of the worst. A total and utter waste of $$$, sorry to say. Back to Chanel, Shiseido or Lancome!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by minssy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

good: its really not oily AT ALL which is lovely!

bad: first 2 times i used the eye makeup remover on my cotton pad, it stung my eyes! How it started: As usual, i close my eyes when i had the cotton pad over my eye to remove my mascara. Then as i opened my eyes, i feel the stinging feeling and it hurts so i had to quickly rinse away immediately!

subsequently when i used, i closed my eyes after i removed the mascara and used water to give it a quick rinse so that i will not get the stinging feeling.

i rather go with my ZA cleansing oil (light grey bottle). its oily BUT it removes all the make up effectively and i can still open my eyes totally...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by little3dee

A little goes a long way - this has lasted me forever! I've even gone past the expiration date. It smells nice and works great. I don't use waterproof though so don't know if it takes that off. But I don't feel that oily residue you get from other removers. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Birdsong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great stuff. I have VERY sensitive eyes and I've had trouble with some other eye make up removers being too oily and causing bumps. I sometimes have to do more rubbing than I would like in order to get all of the eye liner off.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Niloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it's a huge bottle w/ a little hole to limit over saturation.
a little goes a long way. I like to use a round cotton pad, or use a tiny dab on a q-tip to clean up. Removes my waterproff mascara w/o ripping out eyelashes/scrubbing
only down side is it's a little "greasy" i have to wash my face after i use it
pleasant smell, & it lasts forever! (I'm still working on a bottle from Oct & I wear eye makeup every day practically)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2006 6:57:00 AM More reviews by tsoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont think that this product removes the make up from your eyes at all...You have to rub your eyes and become a panda with red eyes!!Terrible...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2005 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Pomegranate_Fran

Well I guess i'm the first one to not like this product. I don't know if i'm using the wrong cotton pad or what but I can not get my eye makeup off any easier with this product (I am using mac fluidline and waterproof mascara). I have to really keep scrubbing at my eye to get it off and I will still wake up in the morning with it lightly smudged one. I really wanted to love this product. I am a big fan of the korres line but honestly i think the drugstore eye make up remover is a better coice for me because I use waterproof makeup. I will keep trying it though with different cottong pads- maybe that will help.