October 2, 2014 | 1135 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - DiorKiss - 778 - Groselle (Red Currant)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by stls

Oh, my... this is so tasty and smells so great! Sweet and fruity but I can't be more precise...
Well, let's get serious!
I love this gloss. Feels so moisturizing on the lips and they definitely look more plump with this on. The color is bright fuchsia with multicolored sparkles (extremely fine sparkles, I can't feel them on my lips), girly, playful, fun and last a decent amount of time.

One lipstick off because I don't like the packaging (I don't find lip glosses in tube convenient because I can't get precise application on the go) Additionally the color is a tad too bright on its own. But great product anyway, and you get a large amount of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by russsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

My absolutely favourite lipgloss!The shimmer particles are great (they work for both skin tones) and the lipgloss itself looks amazing on both light and dark skin.It is long lasting,moisturising, has a pleasant smell and looks great on me!It's quite hard to find this colour, but nevertheless is worth searching, I've never found a similar colour in both mass or high-end market.

One thing I should mention is that your lips have to be extremely moisturized in order for the gloss to look at its best.If the lips are chapped, it will look horrible, unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetie02

My lips are pretty pigmented and I am on the pale side, so was worried to wear this color when I received it as a gift thinking it might be way too bright and red for me. But the color is gorgeous, and it gives my lips that pop I need when I don't wear too much eye makeup. I really like wearing this over my lipstick when I go out at night, since the glitter inside really makes my lips shiny and pretty. The application is smooth, and compared to the Lancome juicy tubes, it's not that sticky, which is another thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 6:09:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

the name is misleading -- there is nothing red about this lipgloss. red currant is a sheer bright pink with multi-colored glitter that manages to still be subtle enough that i can apply it without a mirror and wear it during the day, for teaching and classes and hanging out. the taste is pleasant as well, faintly reminiscent of lychee, i believe, and the glitter particles are small enough to be unnoticeable. the lipgloss makes me lips appear fuller and leaves just the perfect amount of shine for a no-fuss makeup day, but since this also has to do with its non-stickiness, expect to reapply constantly throughout the day. i like to wear this when ive got a tan, as it is a bit too bright for the winter when i turn pale(r).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by ahhvisst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipgloss for like a year ago and I still use it. I usually use a tiny layer when I'm in school and alla my friends love it it really makes my lips look perfectly light red and lastes forever. In the evning when I want to go with that "drama-red-gloss-lips" I always use this, and tone down the rest of my make-up cause when you layer this it gets more intensive and it's perfect for evning.

Usually I don't like glitter in my lipgloss but this dosen't really bother me that much it's actully kind of nice. The smell is lovely and the packaging is really big so it lastes forever.

The price isnt really a problem for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jazzniks

This is my all-time favourite lip gloss, but is strictly for evenings only. It is an intense hot pink shade, with major sparkle and something I wouldn't wear during the day. I love the consistency and shine and finds it stays on well. Cute packaging, although a bit pricey even at Duty Free.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 7:09:00 AM More reviews by N_harrison7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really Love this Gloss. Its such a pretty and alluring color yet subtle if you put a little on and mum it out. It smells really nice, isn't sticky, and last really long on lips. I took away one lippy because I love lip glosses to have a hint of sweetness to them, but this isn't far from that since it has no taste at all, which I prefer second. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

OMG! I absolutely loooove this gloss, the shade, the texture, the smell (yummy!), the packaging tube.
Honestly I do. I recommend this gloss if you like this hot pink color.
It also very pigmented, i will repurchase for sure.
Victoria secret has 'pinked lemonade' in their Rush line very similar to Dior, but not the same quality, however is good too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2007 1:32:00 PM More reviews by cherryglass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Product: Shiny and sparkly gloss that has one of the most delicious scents, which is pretty unique compared to standard vanillas and strawberries.
Colour: To me the colour in the tube is not red, it's pink berry/ magenta. The colour is not very unique and gold and red glitter particles are distracting. On lips it is pretty if you enjoy a standard flush of berries, which I do not.
Consistency: That's what turned me off. I like how sticky and shiny it is, but this gloss began to "feather" after a few hours to the point of making me feel self-conscious about my lip line. Never a good thing.
Wearability: It's easy to apply. Can be worn sheer or more intensely. It does fade a bit, and needs to be checked upon constantly.
Packaging: 18 ml tube with slanted tip.
Overall: It's a high end product that should perform as such, but doesn't. I found glitter particles to be a little too obvious and the colour a bit off (too cool). I'd much rather have a ton of finely milled highly reflective shimmer particles than sparsely placed large gold "chunks" all over that featheres beyound the edge of my mouth. I can find better at the drugstore. (I think) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nyc_princessa

Over all Id give it a 4-5. It costed me $20 and some change at sephora. The packaging is really cute and a to-go gloss. Has a slanted tip i very much appreciate. The color in the bottle is a very vibrant red, However when applied it gave me a slight hint of a "just bitten" appearance on my lips. it's also very high on gloss making a little go a long way. it stays on for hours so re-application isn't needed. I have a golden caramel complexion, and it fit's me well. I usually run from reds because I can't seem to find one that complements my tone. But this red is so subtle and really lovely. It has no sweet scent to it, just smells like a regular lip stick, the scent is unnoticeable after a few minutes thank God. it's thick but not that sticky or that smooth. in between I suppose. the glitter is not childish at all just feminine, but i wish it had none. I have naturally plump lips. this gloss just accentuates it which i love.