Avon Naturals Vanilla Body Spray

4.3

Fragrance , Soybean Extract , Vanilla Extract , Oxybenzone , D&C Orange 4 , Water , SD Alcohol 40B , Triclosan.

on 8/19/2014 7:32:00 PM

Very nice fresh vanilla.

on 6/3/2014 12:29:00 AM

This is a very nice vanilla cologne. It is a comforting, calming, very natural vanilla scent. I like to layer it with other scents.

It's staying power is not good at all, it fades within an hour but for the price, that is just fine with me.

It's on clearance right now with Avon so get it while you can!

on 7/14/2012 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

To my nose this is a true vanilla. Creamy and comforting. I usually like vanillas mixed with other notes like lavender or grapefruit but this is lovely. Simple and light enough to use all year round. My dh doesn't complain about it bothering his nose. Will repurchase again.

on 5/12/2012 1:33:00 PM

I LOVE the smell of this body spray! It is a very natural smelling vanilla, not pefumey, smells exactly what anyone would expect vanilla to smell like. Its pretty subtle, so I do have to apply a lot in order to get a stronger smell, but it is well worth it!! Long lasting smell as well.

on 5/1/2012 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is by far my favorite vanilla. Its straight vanilla, still sort of sexy yet sweet, but not over the top and not juvenile. You can wear this year round (not like all the bath and body works vanillas which really seem to work better in the cooler months) or use as a base to mix with other scents (which is usually what I do when I need a change) it mixes great with muskier scents to create a custom blend. Its better than parfums d'couers vanilla body spray which is the closest I have found in comparison. Its a real good buy when its on sale.

on 4/7/2012 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

There is a certainty with a straight-up vanilla scent: the perfect combination of subtle, sweet and always sexy. If you are trying to strike that balance, you got it all in this bottle. Perfect alone for that heady aroma, or layer with other fragrances so you end up with a unique scent all your own. My personal favorite combo for a never try-too-hard allure: St.Ives Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract body lotion and Avon's Natural Body Spray in Vanilla! As you can imagine, the options are limitless with this versatile body spray! Order some and you'll quickly understand why every girl should have some in her boudoir!

on 2/24/2012 10:24:00 PM

This is the perfect vanilla, IMO. It isn't too foody or too floral. Its just the perfect, natural vanilla. Creamy. Not too strong but not too light. This is what I've been wearing to job interviews. I feel like it is a completely non offensive type fragrance--I think it would be pleasant to most people. It doesn't have that rubbing alcohol scent that a lot of inexpensive sprays have either. You get a large amount of a low price and it is almost always on sale. The lotion and the shower gel are just as nice.

on 1/25/2012 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

ICK. I cant stand this stuff...it smells very artificial.

on 6/29/2011 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love the way this smells . . . Just not on me. I'll use it for a room spray, It smells delcious, but not sickly sweet, or anything, I get headaches alot, and this doesn't bring one on. Ohh, the price was great, only $4.99 (:

on 3/27/2011 5:16:00 PM

A great vanilla scent that doesn't last 5 minutes, you will find you have to constantly reapply but it does make a good room spray.

Popular Fragrances