August 20, 2014 | 1818 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Naturals Vanilla Body Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Very nice fresh vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by littlenook

This is a very nice vanilla cologne. It is a comforting, calming, very natural vanilla scent. I like to layer it with other scents.

It's staying power is not good at all, it fades within an hour but for the price, that is just fine with me.

It's on clearance right now with Avon so get it while you can!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I admit I was kind of embarrassed to be buying Avon... more so to be buying a body spray (high school memories of blasting myself with every VS and BBW spray on the planet). But Awhhhh, this is sooo nice! It is a really simple, smooth, foody vanilla. Very clean. It actually smells more like angel food cake or sugar cookies baking than straight on vanilla (which always has a boozy note to it). No it's not sophisticated, and yes the silage is awful. I don't wear it in the day, but spritz it on my pajamas at night. It is a comforting smell to me, and my DH says it is like aromatherapy (he finds sleeping near regular perfume annoying even if he likes it on me in the day). This stuff is often on sale for about $4.00 for a huge bottle, so I plan on always keeping some on hand. Oh and by the way, it is nothing like the Body Fantasies Vanilla, which makes me ill even though it too is a clean, smooth and, yes, very cheap vanilla body spray. The Avon does however smell quite a bit like L'Aromarine Vanille Edt, which has similarly bad silage, is more expensive and has a cuter bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

To my nose this is a true vanilla. Creamy and comforting. I usually like vanillas mixed with other notes like lavender or grapefruit but this is lovely. Simple and light enough to use all year round. My dh doesn't complain about it bothering his nose. Will repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by svaiko

I LOVE the smell of this body spray! It is a very natural smelling vanilla, not pefumey, smells exactly what anyone would expect vanilla to smell like. Its pretty subtle, so I do have to apply a lot in order to get a stronger smell, but it is well worth it!! Long lasting smell as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite vanilla. Its straight vanilla, still sort of sexy yet sweet, but not over the top and not juvenile. You can wear this year round (not like all the bath and body works vanillas which really seem to work better in the cooler months) or use as a base to mix with other scents (which is usually what I do when I need a change) it mixes great with muskier scents to create a custom blend. Its better than parfums d'couers vanilla body spray which is the closest I have found in comparison. Its a real good buy when its on sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is a certainty with a straight-up vanilla scent: the perfect combination of subtle, sweet and always sexy. If you are trying to strike that balance, you got it all in this bottle. Perfect alone for that heady aroma, or layer with other fragrances so you end up with a unique scent all your own. My personal favorite combo for a never try-too-hard allure: St.Ives Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract body lotion and Avon's Natural Body Spray in Vanilla! As you can imagine, the options are limitless with this versatile body spray! Order some and you'll quickly understand why every girl should have some in her boudoir!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

This is the perfect vanilla, IMO. It isn't too foody or too floral. Its just the perfect, natural vanilla. Creamy. Not too strong but not too light. This is what I've been wearing to job interviews. I feel like it is a completely non offensive type fragrance--I think it would be pleasant to most people. It doesn't have that rubbing alcohol scent that a lot of inexpensive sprays have either. You get a large amount of a low price and it is almost always on sale. The lotion and the shower gel are just as nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

ICK. I cant stand this stuff...it smells very artificial.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love the way this smells . . . Just not on me. I'll use it for a room spray, It smells delcious, but not sickly sweet, or anything, I get headaches alot, and this doesn't bring one on. Ohh, the price was great, only $4.99 (: