August 29, 2014 | 1738 users online

Sunscreen - Banana Boat - Surf UVA & UVB Sunblock SPF 30 w/AquaShield H2O Protection

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by thatmoody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

We got samples of this at a surf contest - this stuff stays on better than anything I've ever tried, and I've tried EVERYTHING out there for sunscreen. It's thick, goopy, waxy, and gross, but it stays on. Has good sun protection too. My husband doesn't like this one, but I'm a convert. I also liked Ocean Potion's super waterproof version (lighter feel) but honestly, this stuff stays on better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lisamarie311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Surf is the lightest, "cleanest" feeling sunblock I have ever used on my face (and I've tried a ton of them!), and it is the ONLY one I have ever tried which didn't migrate into my eyes - even after an entire day of wear! I have tried so many waterproof and sport sunscreens, and they all have felt greasy and heavy, and they would always end up traveling into my eyes at some point, causing them to water and sting. I squeeze some Surf on the back of my hand, then I use a clean, disposable makeup wedge to smooth on and blend. I can even go right up close to the edge of my eyes without fear! Does not make me break out either. You HAVE to try this stuff - I will never use any other sunscreen again! P.S. Used this on my 9 year old son (who burns) and it stayed on him through an entire afternoon of play at a waterpark! P.S.S. Oh, and I forgot to mention - it's reasonably priced too! If I remember correctly, paid $6-$7 for my tube at Wal-Mart.