September 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Clean Replenishing Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I'm sort of middle of the road when it comes to this product. I have a ix of shampoos and conditioners I use over the coarse of the year. Tresemme clarifying for after pool time at work, Pantene deep conditioning for each week, Head and Shoulders for the winter time, and Dove conditioner all year long. As you can see I have something for everything. Recently I saw that I had a build up of some sticky, greasy residue on the crown of my head. I wasn't doing anything differently, but somewhere this stickiness appeared. After some research, I picked up this Neutrogena shampoo since my clarifying one was at home and I'm at school.
I liked how easily it cleaned out all the gunk in my hair and make it softer and almost bouncier. However, sometimes I feel like my hair is extra dry and brittle. Considering I wash my hair 3 times a week tops and I condition it like crazy, I think the shampoo does exactly what it says. I think this shampoo is good for people who don't color their hair and need some build up removal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo. I co-wash my hair and shampoo with a clarifying shampoo once or maybe twice a week. I use pretty heavy and moisturizing products on my hair. This cleans the build up and doesn't strip my hair. It totally works for me.
I would not use this everyday unless I had oily hair. I can see how people had problems using on damaged hair.
The "replenishing" is pretty misleading. To me this is a gentle, clarifying shampoo.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My friend raved about this product, but I thought it was sub-par. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Nikkitaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have an oily scalp. I got this as a gift but didn't notice until after using it once that it was for dry hair. This made my hair feel a lot thinner and way too easy to manage, while I prefer the thick bouncy volume lol. Personally I hated it since it did the actual opposite of what I wanted, but it did exactly what it was supposed to so that's why I rate it 4/5

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I think this is ok, very clean and mildly scented, even though i got the moisturizing shampoo but it isn't moisturizing at all, which i like since it suit my oily hair and scalp but i don't like how my hair feel the next day. It make it very oily and flat.....i don't know what went wrong but i won't be buying this anymore even though it's cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2009 6:48:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

I can't find this anywhere anymore.. sad =( I love this product. The shampoo and conditioner combination is great.. though you can't use the shampoo everyday. It's light after wash and smells decently clean! And not to mention I love the color!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have highlighted hair and need a moisturizing shampoo that can cleanse an oily scalp. This is NOT moisturizing and not safe for chemically treated hair under any circumstances. The lower 2/3 of my hair became very dry and damaged after using this and no amount of deep conditioning helped repair the damage. Also, this didn't clean my scalp so after one day it looked like I needed to shampoo again. (Normally I wash my hair every other day.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

This is a very basic, clarifying shampoo from Neutrogena. It leaves my hair feeling completely clean and the smell is nice, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by xTheMisses

This stuff SUCKS if you have damaged hair from coloring. After rinsing it out my hair didn't feel clean and when I dried my hair it feel dried out and brittle. Waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by shirlh

I've normal hair with oily scalp, hence need to wash my hair daily. I was using an organic, SLS-free shampoo but over time my hair somehow became coarser. Normal commercial shampoo tend to cause scalp build-up and lead to dandruff on me, so I picked this Neutrogena shampoo based on my past experience with their Clarifying Shampoo.

Having used almost half a bottle of this, I find that it cleans my hair well and isn't drying, no scalp build-up so far, plus great scent. Definitely re-purchase material.