Too Faced Sealed With a Kiss Lip Gloss

3.5

Overally priced for the amount. Would never kiss anyone with this stuff on my lips. Really sticky.

on 2/20/2003 1:14:00 AM

I found this product to be a bit pricey for the amount you got but nonetheless I would probably buy it again. I have it in Sugar Kiss and the color is fabulous. A really pretty pinky-nude that has a great mocha like (not too strong though) scent/smell. Great gloss I just wish there was more of it.

on 2/20/2002 3:44:00 PM

I loved this product it smells sensational and tastes so sweet. It leaves a spectacular shine when applied. The color I Tried was beautiful however you don't get your moneys worth. There is a small amount and a pretty big price for that small amount.

on 12/8/2001 4:27:00 AM

I'm *amazed* at how little product this has! The tube only has a teeny bit of gloss inside. However, the gloss tastes and smells nice, and leaves a pretty subtle color and shimmer on the lips.

The packaging is very cute, and the gloss is nice. Now, if only they would put MORE of it in that tube..

on 11/1/2001 4:59:00 PM

I agree with jenn, The packaging is cute but the price? plus the gloss is nothing spectacular, it's just a frosty, tacky gloss. I got French Kiss which is a light gold-ish pink shimmer and while I like the color, I think I can find cheaper options. Plus, the actual amount of gloss you get (which you can see through the middle of the tube), is pretty small. Too Faced is disappointing me alot lately :o(

on 11/1/2001 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tried this lip gloss in Sugar Kiss which a beautiful light brownish nude color. The bottle and packaging is adorable and you twist the color up, which I'm not sure if I like that idea or not. It's nice gloss that isn't too sticky and it does have pretty good staying power but for $18 a stick, this one is enough for me! Definately worth a try!