December 20, 2014 | 921 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlove0831

I love this make-up remover! It really gets all of your eye make-up off. Sometimes I have washed my face, and it will look like all the eye make-up is gone. However, I will use this remover and see that there was actually quite a bit of eye make-up left. Works great at removing waterproof mascara. A little bit goes a long way, so you don't have to douse a cotton pad with make-up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This removes my eye makeup fast and all of it. I have really sensitive eyes and this does not burn my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Nolabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

My all-time favorite Eye make up remover, I sell and use Mary Kay. My fav!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by dazydeadpetals

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the ONLY eye makeup remover that doesn't leave a film on my contacts. Gets everything off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by cdkz413

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best make up remover there is. Oil based removers can actually get into the pores and cause a lot of problems. I have read a couple reviews where people are not satisfied or it caused a break out. This is only meant for eye makeup not your face so if you are using it on your face it could cause a breakout. You want to use a cleanser on your face like the timewise 3 in 1 or timewise repair. There's also the acne skin care and botanicals for a natural product. You can return your product if unsatisfied for another or get a refund. I can also help you with that. ccummings84@marykay.com

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Justiney1

I'm so glad I have an aunt who sells Mary Kay because otherwise I would not know about this eye makeup remover. I've been so spoiled with this product that no other eye makeup remover has compared. Nothing takes off my makeup as quickly and easily as this does and when I run out I feel like I'm just lost without it. Okay maybe I'm being dramatic but seriously it's a great product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover works well to remove eye make up easily and efficiently without irritating my eyes. However, I am annoyed that I have to find a Mary Kay seller in order to buy it, especially when there are so many similar products that I can buy easily in stores, so I won't be repurchasing.

Ingredients: water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate, polxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone, peg-8 succinate. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

*** Ingredient Warning ***

As far as the performance goes, it does what it claims. I would have normally given this 4 or even 5 rating. But as far as their health and safety claims go, don’t believe a word.

This product is labelled as suitable for ‘sensitive and allergy prone skin’, and yet it contains IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA (a Formaldehyde releaser), a known SKIN IRRITANT. I can accept this ingredient in products that are:

- not specifically labelled for sensitive skin
- not designed for use around the eyes
- meant to be rinsed off after use (like an exfoliator or a face wash).

But NOT in an eye make-up remover labelled ‘suitable for sensitive skin’. The product can get into the eyes and stay there or you can choose not to rinse it off.

So, I can’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes or skin allergy history. Very disappointed.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by curren3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty much perfect. It has won too many awards to count. You shake it and it takes off anything, even waterproof, without oil. Even friends who have reactions to anything near their eyes, have no problem with this. A staple for models during fashion week...you can't go wrong. Perfect HG product : )

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I used to sell Mary Kay, and this is one of the only products of theirs I still use. I will always use this stuff, I love it so much. It takes of the eye make up pretty well, and it's easy going on your eyes, leaving them feeling extremely soft and not like you just rubbed them with a washcloth. It's oil free, which is the best kind of remover to use, as oily formulas damage the skin around your eyes and can be extremely harsh on the delicate skin. It's also really good for eye mites, which ARE a thing, as it gets rid of them so I suggest using it even if you didn't put on any eye make up that day. Wonderful product, I stockpile it so I never run out!