September 22, 2014 | 2209 users online

Powder - Wet 'n' Wild - Silky White 2-Way foundation with SPF 15 and Vitamin E

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by rnbwcly

The packaging was alright, but the powder constantly blurred the mirror on the inside, and that was annoying.
The powder went on really light and sheer, so it didn't clog up my pores or anything.
Coverage wasn't that good though, because it was a tad too light and I couldn't cover up eyebags that well.
But overall, it was pretty good.
Worth buying again(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

On the package, it states that it is oil free, fragrance free and has SPF15. I got this as I was on a look out for powder foundations and spotted this on a discount. However, without a discount, it was still cheaper than other drugstore brands. Its the cheapest powder foundation I've bought, and I'll say probably the best too.

I find it to be lighter than other powder ones and does not go on as powdery as other powder foundations do. This is a major point for me because my main trouble with powder foundations is that they always wear on too thickly. I got it in 'Sand', its their darkest shade I think, but I'm moderately fair, so I'll say this foundation has a limited colour range and is only suitable for very fair to moderately fair individuals. I was initially afraid that the shade 'sand' would be too dark (I tested the colour on my hand so I couldn't be sure its the right shade. Besides, I have not used a shade as dark as 'sand' before) but it turned out to be the best match for my skin amongst the other 7 or 8 powders I've tried. Its not tested on animals so this may be a plus point for animal lovers.

One flaw would be the claim that its suppose to be lightening, as the name suggests, but it does not offer any lightening effect from what I can see, not that its a problem with me because I had initially prefer it without the lightening properties it claims it carries. I'm giving it a 4/5 lippies instead of the full five as while it is good, I feel I have yet to find my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Not bad but hard to get in the western world :) I got this in 02 Nude, which is slightly too light for NC30 me. It'll probably suit a NC25 better. It goes on great wet or dry. Very decent coverage that is not too cakey and it gives my face a slightly glowy look. I will blot in the middle of the day and the foundation is still looking fresh. Huge mirror inside the white case.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 9:27:00 AM More reviews by gracefang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation goes on sheer and very natural, imparting a great-looking glow to my face. The foundation is also very finely-milled, so there is no cakey look at all. Color selection may be a problem, but the shade Tan is extremely suitable for me. I currently use a wet sponge with Avene's Thermal Spring Water now, but am looking to use TBS Face & Body Brush for my next application to see how this works.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2005 10:19:00 AM More reviews by SuMm3r

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first 2way... Cheap and good... But i've switch to ZA now... But i find WnW better...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 4:05:00 AM More reviews by tinkestar

I bought this foundation due to raves in a forum. And I'm glad i did so!

Raves: The powder is very fine and coverage is good. My friends commented that my face looked smoother and acne scars were much less obvious. The best thing was, my face still looked natural, no thick cakey effect. And the bonus is, its cheap compared to other drugstore brands. Would definitely repurchase over and over again =)

Rants: The number of shades available is limited. And they do not sell refills(at least in SG) so you'll have to buy a whole new compact when you use finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2005 9:04:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

This is the best 2 waycake i even tried. It makes my face glow. I use W n W liquid foundation then follow by this 2 waycake. It still looks natural.

Hope it will npt be withdraw from Singapore (Like my fav Covergirl)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by jpayumiboa_hitonara_saira

Got this compact for S$14.90 along with a free refill at Watsons during a sale. Shade chosen was a fairly dark 05 Tan, which matched my medium-tanned, sallow skin quite satisfyingly enough:) Powder was milled finely enough such that it can be seamlessly blended onto your skin easily. Gave medium coverage over pores & fine lines but NOT over skin discolourations, started to fade after 4 hours in oppressive humidity & shine will soon start to show up on oily skins if you are unfortunate enough to be caught walking under the sun getting from one mall to another Doesn't clog up pores, but may make existing pimples/blemishes worse. Goes on smooth, not cakey or (gasp!) powdery & fake. Acne-prone skin ALERT! Comes in a grand total of 5 yellow-based shades, plus claims to help whiten your skin. I don't even use this foundation on a weekly basis so can't comment on whitening effect. Overall, a slightly above average foundation foundation with a cheap price tag. There are better foundations out there though (Maybelline, Shu Uemura, Revlon) which are more worthy of your pretty, polished miens put there. Psst... hear American Idol judge Paula Abdul is an adoring fan of this budget foundation despite being a sucker for classy, high-end make-up brands like Anna Sui. Which leaves you to head for the pharmacy/drugstore to test-drive this compact yourself:)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Kerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it! I use it like a high coverage pressed powder. Doesn't cake AT ALL on my oily skin even when I do touchup. The finish is really natural after 5mins when it sets in. Powder goes on ultra smooth & coverage is sheer (used dry) to medium(used wet). Find the result similar to prescriptive extraordinary whitening matt finish powder foundation @ 1/5 the price!!! Has also proven better (on my oily skin) than Loreal airwear, Ideal wear & maybelline. I've already bought another. Plus, the new all white elegant casing is so much more captivating (^-^).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 2:57:00 AM More reviews by kittyhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has got to be the worst 2-way I've used and comparable to Canmake in terms of its terrible finish. It faded in an hour. All my flaws and uneven skintone seemed so obvious I could cry! And my pores seem so enlarged that I looked into the mirror and screamed..UGHHHH!!!! The box is so hard to open that I almost broke my nails.