April 17, 2014 | 1067 users online

Lip Gloss - Elizabeth Arden - High Shine Lipgloss (All)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Zenling

This is pretty good --- long lasting, moisturising and great shades too! I don't know why some people gave this product lower ratings but I'd give it four stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

I have the High Shine Lip Gloss in Berrylicious

I love it. I love berry colours as they look more natural on me than nudes ever will.

This lip gloss feels nice, has a nice colour payoff, lasts well for a lip gloss, I haven't noticed any smell that others describe, nor have I noticed any particular after taste.

I've used it with a lip liner in a similar colour and am really happy with the result. Its a lovely colour for work or play.

Paid $20 for it at reduced price, but make up prices are horrendous in Australia, which is why I buy less make up from better quality brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a set of four at Costco and they were very cheap. It came in:
Golden Pearl (peachy/gold)
Radiant Mauve
Shimmering Pink
Sparkling Ruby

The Sparkling Ruby... oh my! Quite the color payoff! It's quite pretty and I think some people are going to love it but it looks awful on my lips. Just too warm for my skin.

The other three are pretty. My lips are too dark for the pearl and the pink to have a huge impact. They are nice glosses but it worked out to $5 CDN for each one and I don't think I would pay any more then $7.

eta: these actually last a long time on my lips which is extremely rare. I am bumping up the lippies from 3 to 5

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Elizabeth arden is hands down, one of the worst brands I have ever tried! I`ve tried this brand a lot because it`s readily available and have tried several of their glosses. The lipgloss didn`t go on evenly, was stick,y, poorly pigmented, and smelled horrible! The colors were nice enough but very shimmery...Elizabeth arden is known as a`brand for more matura women but their products are extremely tacky...
The lip gloss was more expensive then Mac, and the packaging was ugly...what a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The colors are not bad. But the smell is really hard to bear...
The texture is ordinary.
I would prefer to spend my money on Guerlain glosses...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

Pros - I love the colour 'Rosegold'
It really is high shine

Cons- The smell and taste are horrible
Not very good staying power

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received three of these lip glosses in a gift set and I don't know if any of them will be keepers. Golden Pearl is a very pale pink with a golden shimmer. Maple is a warm rosy brown with the same golden shimmer. And Berrylicious is a medium rosy pink with he same shimmer. All three shades are too shimmery for me-reminds me of the frosty lipstick shades popular in the 1980s. All three have the same plasticky smell that other reviewers have commented on. Of the three, only Berrylicious is something I can see myself wearing. The consistency of the glosses is thick and sticky. Not a bad product-I'm sure if I could choose other colours I would like them better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Yay for pigmentation! I have this gloss in Berrylicious, which is a quite a gorgeous medium-deep raspberry color with more red than purple. It shows up on my lips as a near opaque color in one swipe and can be layered to easily get solid color. I save this one for nights out or parties as I prefer sheerer and less impact lip colors in the daytime.

The formula is on the richer side and is at an average stickiness for a gloss (not really sticky like the Philosophy glosses but not as non-sticky as the NYX Mega Shines), and it stays on well.There is no taste and no added fragrance. However, there is definitely a sort of fake plastic-y scent...I've come to tolerate it as it's not obvious but it could be bothersome.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This lip gloss has the most disgusting smell ever. I have it in a beige color (can't remember the name) and it's hard to apply evenly, the pigmentation is ok but nothing special, it's a little more frosty than I want it to be. But as I said, the scent is the most horrific artificial palsticky thing ever and I would never buy this again, in fact I wouldn't (couldn't) wear it if they paid me. Any NYX/e.l.f. gloss I have ever tried is a million times better than this. Plus the container and applicator are very ordinary looking, for the price they could have used a little imagination or at least made it look prettier.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Shocking44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a full size in Tropicoral, and a sample size in Champagne.
Tropicoral is, well, a coral sorta colour, maybe a little more to the pinkish side, with teenie tinie pink and gold shimmers in it. The colour isn't highly pigmented, but it does still leave a slight tint if worn alone. I put this over a plain pink lippie and it looks pretty good.
The only other problem with it is that it doesn't seem to last very long, so this is definiately not my 'every day' lipgloss. I stick to wearing this if I am going out to dinners etc or if I am going out on the weekends.
It is rather pricey from DJs, but, hey, these are the things we do for beauty..