October 25, 2014 | 1657 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Key To My Heart Keychain (l/g duo)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by calisparkle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The pink is soooo amazing! It is pretty and shiny and it isn't too bright or too soft. The formula is kind of gooey though; the gloss melts when you dip into it. I think the reddish pink half of the duo is okay.I like the keychain but it seems really lightweight, I think I might clip it into my purse for easy access but would not use it as a keychain. The little latch tab is so sturdy that it is a little hard to open. I can see how some people could break the hinges easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kis0099

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love love love this gloss- i found a three pack at tj maxx on clearance for just 3 bucks the other day!! of course i could not pass that up. after i tried them, i knew i had to go back and get some more because 1. they were super cheap 2. i love the scent--others have said it smells like strawberry/fruit but i think it smells like lemon cake 3. the texture is awesome, very shiny, long lasting, smooth and almost velvety but not very sticky and, 4. the colors all look good on me, especially pop!
p.s. i know some people have said the complimentary shades to pop and pixie are the same, but if you look at them next to each other, they're not--pop's is more plummy and pixie's more reddish, and they each look similar but not the same on the lips

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Fortunately, I did not spend any money on this; I received it as an extra in a swap. Yes, the packaging (clear lucite cube on a keychain with a heart-shaped hollow inside holding two different colors of gloss) is cute, but once you dip into the glosses, they get mixed up and it gets very messy. They should've added some sort of cover to prevent that. The gloss itself has a goopy, smooth texture and is pretty well-pigmented. The colors (a medium pinky-red and a cool, lavender-pink) are unwearable for LLL/AAB me, a bit garish. The worst part is the awful, plasticky, chemical scent. Ick. This was nice in concept only.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by AuroraSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as an impulse, they had some at the counter at Sephora. I went ahead and put it on my keychain, I loved the smell and the colors were pretty. It was broken by the next day and I got goopy melted lipgloss all over my purse, and etc. It was wretched, and I was very unhappy. Good product, I think, but horrible presentation/packaging!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2004 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jaimmie

*lovely* lipgloss, and the colours really show up well. It's not too sticky (which is great) but very moisturizing. What I hate is the package. I thought it was too cute and couldn't resist it - thought the keychain was so handy too so I'd never forget to bring my lipgloss... but 1st time I opened the cube, I snaped one of the hinges off! What a pain! Ah well.. I'd still purchase agian just because it's a great, fairly inexpensive gloss.. I wish they'd improve the packaging though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2004 3:09:00 AM More reviews by rinax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

there r only ONE left at downtown disney sephora & i quickly fetch it. for $6, the l/g r awesome! i think i bought it in pop (i forgot) & it's the cutest thing ever! but when in summer the l/g melt horibbly and the 2 color get mixed up, and it melt into my beautiful m/u bag! sooooo not a good packaging! and it fell somewhat 'icky' at your lip. enough said.

p/s: the 2 lippes are for a being a great l/g for three days b4 melting and messing my m/u bag