October 26, 2014 | 891 users online

Bronzers - Revlon - Skinlights - The Perfect Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by SenaB

looks more like a glitter powder then a bronzer...thats all I really have to say. I just use it as a body shimmer powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 12:13:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

This is the most beautiful bronzer i've ever used. Why is the good stuff always limited edition?! It's a medium bronze tone with gold speckles in it that just light up your face in the sun.
Off to buy the last of these off ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2006 9:53:00 AM More reviews by humming1

This is the best bronzer I have ever used. This is the product I use when I want that drop dead gorgeous look. It does the trick. It is light, does not irritate my skin, and I really don't mind paying the price, because it lasts a long time, and is worth it in my opinion. I get people just staring at me when I wear this, and you can tell they are thinking how beautiful, sun kissed and flawless my face looks. It blends perfectly, and I just love it. I have been using this since 03 or 04. I use the face illuminator in the liquid. It definately gets my vote. I love this stuff and it is a major staple in my beauty regime.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by HillaryRich

The PRICE...SLIGHTLY OVERPRICED. The PACKAGING...BELOW AVERAGE. The design of this product makes it difficult to actually get the powder out without making a mess. You have to shake it to get anything out, and it flies everywhere. The PERFORMANCE...AVERAGE. The product itself is descent. It provides a slight bronzing, shimmering effect, but it doesn't last. There's not much else to say. I WOULD NOT buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2004 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

While reading the packaging to make sure I put this bronzer under the right place I just noticed it says LIMITED EDITION!! ACK!!!!!!!

I love, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I am PPP/LLL and thought I'd never find a bronzer for me but The Perfect Bronzer in Parfait bronzant is just that Perfect for me. This is part of the skinlights line. You need to only lightly apply your brush to this bronzer to get a beautiful bronzed look! What I like most is the shimmer goes all the way through the pressed powder! I love the smell of the skinlights line everything smells light and fresh. This does not break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swear by this ... You can wear it alone or under foundation. I wear it under foundation and if I didn't put this on i'd be really pasty and gross. Thank god.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jinxcat

Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator is good stuff. I use Golden Light all over my face and find that it is better than your basic bronzer because it does have that sparkle. It diffuses light away from your imperfections. This is one of my 'diva' products. Luv it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 2:40:00 AM More reviews by SanPan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I do respect Groovynubs opinion on the skinlights bronzer, But... Im going to have to disagree. For I recently purchased the "Revlon Skinlights Perfect Bronzer" and I havent gotten this many comments on my skin in a long time. I tan daily, but I find when i apply just a hint of makeup (Sally Hansons Cornsilk-Nude) My face turns Pale White, almost like I have never seen the sun! heehee! And just a tint of the Skinlights bronzer really does the trick!! :) So, If I were you, I would definately give it another chance, Maybe applying it differently. I use a big Contouring brush (there good for powder highlighters and shading products) And "swish" it around in the compact. Next, just shake off any loose powder, to avoid that uneven distribution look. also focus mostly on your cheek bones (make the fish look, if your not to sure) heehee! :) the sides and under the tip of your nose, your hairline, and also, under your chin and down the neck (just so your face and neck are on the same pallet, heehee) and for that little extra sexy look the inside curve of your cleavage.. :) So If anyone is lookin for that "sun kissed" look to give there skin a little more life, I would highly recommend trying this!! And Hopefully, you (Groovynub) will try it again, im sure you will have better luck with it, It truly is a great product!! :)