September 22, 2014 | 1983 users online

Cleansers - Caudalie - Instant Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TickTockAlice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I always seem to come back to this particular cleanser, especially in the warmer months when my skin becomes more oily. This foaming cleanser can be a bit too drying during winter and it may be too drying for anyone with dry skin.

I use 3 pumps of this lightweight foam each time I wash my face, but depending on how much makeup I wore for the day I might use one more pump for a second follow up wash. This cleanser completely removes all my makeup and excess oil without having to vigorously scrub, and does not leave any kind of filmy residue on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling exceptionally clean, smooth, and bright.

The fragrance is light, fresh, and natural without being overbearing or harsh. The foam is so lightweight that you don't have to work that hard to work into your skin or spend a whole lotta time washing your face. The pump is great, efficient, and I've never had a faulty pump.

When I use this consistently, morning and night, I see a dramatic difference in my pore size, blackheads, and breakouts. Since I went back this cleanser it's really kept my breakouts at bay.

It's a really great cleanser, a bit on the pricey side, but the bigger bottle should last a few months (if not more) so to me, the cost is worth it in the long run.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love foaming cleansers...but BioElements Flash Foam is way better. Why? This product is too scented for me, my skin kinda turned pink right after I used it, like it hated it or something. Feels nice as your washing, but for the price, and size you get? Not good. But The flash foam by Bioelements !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by eyejayare

This is pretty great. For a natural cleanser it's just amazing. I don't wear make up on a daily basis and don't know how it would perform taking off foundation and eye make up, but it cleanses my face beautifully.
I prefer to use this in the morning to wake me up. The formula is watery and is foamed by the squirter. Apply it to damp cheeks and face and massage. I think massaging this cleanser into your face is key. It doesn't strip natural oils and works really nicely. My skin tone is great after I use it. It's super gentle and I used it to get off some mascara the other night with no drama at all (however I wouldn't use it for that purpose, bit of a waste of product).

The price is reasonable - I'm happy to pay $22 AUD on feelunique or whatever for a natural cleanser free of nasties. The packaging is simple. I bought the 50ml to try in Paris last year and it was so nice on my skin in the harsh European winter. I think I paid 5 Euro for that one. The larger size (I think it's 150ml) is about $22 which is pretty good value. The packaging is nice and there's no paper box or extra plastic covering to contribute to waste. I'd buy this again and again to have as a daily cleanser, it's so gentle and smells great. Hoping it works well when I use Emma Hardie balm cleanser at night with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by blablanca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I use this cleanser and the Caudalie Cleansing Water every night and my skin is amazing in the morning.
This is one of the few things that I've tried for my skin and that I've actually seen a good effect on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by LJBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after reading the great reviews. Unfortunately i wasnt blown away by the product personally! it's not for everyone.. I don't feel as though it really cleans my face enough or removes all my make-up. I do like it's fresh and pleasant smell but it just isnt doing the job! a little also does not go a long way for me.. i found myself pumping alot out just in effort to wash my face properly. I don't think i'll be buying the product again, as i don't get that fresh faced feeling i want from a cleanser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Again, I repurchased this product after reading some hype on it over beauty magazines and MUA. Having good experiences with foam cleansers, I naturally had to pick this product up.

This is my 1st experience with Caudalie, and I'm pleasantly surprised with this cleanser. This product comes in a pump bottle that dispenses the soap in the form of foam. In other words, you don't have to work on the lather. It is enriched with grape seed oil, which is known for its antioxidant properties, and also to heal and regenerate the skin.

What I particularly liked about it is it does not leave the skin taut unlike most Japanese cleansers. Funnily, it is not very moisturising as well. I think Caudalie strikes the perfect balance of effectively cleaning the skin without leaving it dry. It's very gentle too.

It is also worth noting that I already cleansed my face with a cleansing oil before using this. And I think this combination worked just fine for my skin.

I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal-combo-dry skin. If you have super oily skin, you may need a more "heavy-duty" cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin feels so smooth and refreshed. I like this product, even though it cannot see a Wow effect. It's a very good product, but maybe not for the price. I like the fact that it's lightweight, it's not sticky and my oily skin is happy about it. I have tried cheaper stuff that made my skin sticky.
The reason I will repurchase is because I like natural products, and somehow I'm a fan of Caudalie.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not see the hype about this product at all. I really can not determine what positive things it has done for my skin. It does not remove make up at all, and that is exactly what I expect my cleanser to do considering the word clean is in cleanser. My face didn't feel very cleansed and although it wasn't drying it didn't leave my skin feeling dewy enough to skip moisturizing. The pump is massiveand bulky looking. Practically the same as cleansing with water. Not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by QuilleyReturns

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Another gift from an MUA pal. I love the foaming actino of this product and also the fact that Caudalie is a sustainable company, meaning you can refill this and it is a small, family owned business. This cleanser is especially good when my sensitive skin is acting irritated and mad at me. I cannot clain it removes makeup, so this step comes after a make up remover. I don't have to worry about upsetting my skin with this, it foams on, cleans and refreshes and rinses off easily. it leaves my skin brighter and fresher. Best of all I have the small canister so I can take it with me on trips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by cherryred14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gentle, non-drying cleanser. I only used it in the morning since I need something more powerful to remove mineral foundation in the evening. Split a special offer 2-pack with a friend, so the price was great, but I probably won't repurchase it for full price. It started to smell funky after three months of use, so I had to throw it away.