July 30, 2014 | 1509 users online

Blush - La Femme - Glow-On Rouge - Cloudy Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a lovely color! Cloudy pink is a gorgeous light pink that very closely resembles my natural flush. For a NC/NW10, this is such a light, pretty color that just makes my skin look radiant and refreshed. The package is horrible and the brush is awful, but the compact is surprisingly easy to depot. One other pro to the glow on rouge is that they seem less fragile than the blush pans and can handle a little more jostling. The scent is present (baby powder?), but not bothersome to me and it fades away quite quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by mm2015

I am absolutely amazed by La Femme's quality, pigmentation, the amount you get for the price, the wearability of the blush, the color selection etc. Cloudy Pink is a beautiful medium, neutral pink. It's matte, no shimmer. Shows up really well on my asian NC25-30 skin. It's super pigmented so a couple of strokes will do ya. I use my beloved MAC 188 brush to apply. The amount you get for $5.00 (yes, $5.00!) is unbelievable. I mean, it's almost twice the size of a Shu blush! The blush wears as well (if not better) than Shu, Nars, Chantecaille, MAC, Chanel...all those brands that cost like 6 times as much for half as much. I am so glad to have discovered this line. I will buy all my blushes from them from now on. I order from camerareadycosmetics.com. Excellent customer service! I live in Michigan and they are around San Diego, CA and I always, ALWAYS, get my order two days from the day I order via regular priority. No ask me how it gets here so fast from CA when stuff from Chicago coming priority takes 4 days! I love ordering from them. Anyway, La Femme is an excellent line...try them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

This blush is such a gorgeous neutral-toned pink. It does look quite light in the pan but it does show up on my light skin with neutral to warm undertones, MAC NC 25. It is matte, silky, and blendable. I have to say that it is by far my favorite pink blush. It's such a pretty, girly blush that gives my cheeks a youthful flush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Maureen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had this for a while before I dared try it out - simply looked to light-colored, so I just put it aside and explored the wonders of my Honey Blush and Golden Dew Amber. Then finally I took it out and tried it. WOW! Such a beautiful color, and it SHOWS UP just fine on my skin! Love it. Soft pink flush color, very much like a real flush. Goes best with a medium fleshy pink lipcolor (I dig Graftobian Kiss Me with this one).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by champagnefrost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Found this when i wrote to Gail, the makeup artist on Days of Our Lives years ago. She wrote me back and told me she uses this on Carrie along w/ nectar peach.

this sstuff is strong and is made for tv.
Use it w/ a light hand. Skin may not be used to the formula at first. I got a few small blemishes and i never do. now it's fine!