Revlon Skinlights-limited edition

4.3

on 7/22/2007 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was really sad when Skinlights limited edition bronzers were discontinued. I used the color bronze light and I loved it.I loved the bronze light because it had the rich texture and staying power of a higher end product, but it was inexspensive. I just used it to highlight my cheeks, after applying blush and I always got lots of compliments. I bought it in 2003 when the cost was just 5 dollars so I bought two of them. I still have one left, but I am going to be so sad when it runs out. :(. I hate the fact that drugstores are always discontinuing stuff.

on 8/13/2006 12:18:00 AM

Absolutly the most beautiful bronzer i've ever found. Why is all the good stuff L.E.? It's a medium bronze tone with gold micro glitter that makes your face glow glow glow. I wish they would bring this back as i've found nothing that's half as good.

on 6/11/2004 5:00:00 PM

This bronzer only comes in 1 color, it has a lot of shimmer and is very light. I usually wear MAC in golden and this is too light to show up. It is also very expensive for drugstore prduct, about $11 USDollars. It might look nice on someone who's very pale, and is just looking for a hint of bronzey shimmer.

Popular Bronzers