Revlon Skinlights-limited edition

on 7/14/2015 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think this is the correct product. Either way, it is discontinued.
I am surprised at all of the very positive reviews, but maybe I am not using this correctly or did not purchase the right color for me.
In any case, I was not impressed with this AT ALL. I wanted to return but was unable to.
The packaging looks nice, but its kind of a pain to open and close in my opinion. I could also see where getting the last bit of product out would be difficult as well.
I tried to use this as a liquid bronzer, a cheek color, and a body bronzer. None of these were very successful. The color didn't show up very well on my skin, and it just made me shimmery.
Upon applying, this product felt thin but slightly sticky, which wasn't pleasant either.
I just wasn't a fan.

on 7/22/2007 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was really sad when Skinlights limited edition bronzers were discontinued. I used the color bronze light and I loved it.I loved the bronze light because it had the rich texture and staying power of a higher end product, but it was inexspensive. I just used it to highlight my cheeks, after applying blush and I always got lots of compliments. I bought it in 2003 when the cost was just 5 dollars so I bought two of them. I still have one left, but I am going to be so sad when it runs out. :(. I hate the fact that drugstores are always discontinuing stuff.

on 8/13/2006 12:18:00 AM

Absolutly the most beautiful bronzer i've ever found. Why is all the good stuff L.E.? It's a medium bronze tone with gold micro glitter that makes your face glow glow glow. I wish they would bring this back as i've found nothing that's half as good.

on 6/11/2004 5:00:00 PM

This bronzer only comes in 1 color, it has a lot of shimmer and is very light. I usually wear MAC in golden and this is too light to show up. It is also very expensive for drugstore prduct, about $11 USDollars. It might look nice on someone who's very pale, and is just looking for a hint of bronzey shimmer.