October 30, 2014 | 1739 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Clear Compact Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by masonlau

I really like these. I have one in red (can't remember the exact one) and love the how simple they and pretty it is. It does not have great staying power, but it is so easy to reapply, that it doesn't matter. The consistency is nice and the color is quite pretty and brilliant--sort of purple, currant, burgundy, but subtle. Actually, I was surprised that I like it so much. The compact is pretty and small. This one is definitely a keeper for me. The irony is, I have spent tons on MAC, Clinique, whatever, yet this 1.99 lip gloss is my favorite. If it had more staying power, it would be HG. For now, only almost-HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by skintight

I got this lipgloss because I wanted something quick and cheap to stick on over some lipstick for a party. It wasn't even worth that! I had to keep reapplying all night, it felt kind of gritty on my lips which creeped me out, and the shine isn't even that great. I would rather use vaseline. The only good side is that it is so cheap, and always there IN A PINCH if my lips are dry.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2002 11:25:00 PM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not pleased with this product. I bought Ravin' Red (which looked dark brown on my lips) and Berry Bold (which looked medium brown on my lips). The finish was not that shiny and it has a plasticy smell. I would buy it again if they reformulated and improved the pigmentation of the colours so they don't look so muddy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2001 9:08:00 PM More reviews by CandyTrixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have the fliptop round clear compact lipgloss in Ravin' Red and it's awesome! Really smooth and easy to use. It looks a shimmery deep blood red in the compact but actually comes out sheer (unless you use a thick layer) and brownish. It's the purrfect "daring" color for a boring person like me. If you're looking for shocking, go with Urban Decay's Gash (which is a similar color in the package) since it turns out the exact color in the package. But if you're just looking for a sheer shimmery wash of a daring color, this is GREAT. The packaging is really elegant and chich, especially for a "cheap" brand like WnW, who makes really kiddie looking lipstick packaging. It's clear, a round compact (exact same as Caboodles) with Wet N Wild in simple silver lettering. At $2, there's no reason not to try.