August 23, 2014 | 1759 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear Sparkle in Rave

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lipgloss a lot! The scent is nice, the texture is perfect, and I really don't dislike much about it. I hate sticky lipgloss and this is not sticky. I also hate strong bad smelling lipgloss and this lipgloss has a super light vanilla scent. Some of my friends could not even smell it. I don't like glitter in my lipgloss but I don't seem to mind it in this gloss since I like it so much. The glitter is also left over on the lips a little and sometimes gets on other parts of my face but who cares! The color is sheer but very pretty. I might be biased though haha. This was the first lipgloss I ever used when I was younger and I loved it then and still do. I don't know what but the scent was so addicting to me when I was younger, I loved smelling it. I know weird, but it still does smell good. It doesn't last more than 2 hours but I don't mind reapplying. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by MileyCyrus21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product and loved it. It gives your lips the perfect amount of sparkle. Then i lost and i missed it soooo much so i bought another one and let me tell you i do not regret buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by heartangel477

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love it

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by zutsie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not overly impressed with this. I bought it to try out the lipgloss range (I know, for instance, my mother absolutely loves these ones), but I found it to be an extreme disappointment. It felt rough and very dry on my lips, not overly shiny (which was not really an issue, but there were these arb sparkles every other here and there) and did not last long at all. It really felt and looked as though it was gone within ten to fifteen minutes of a fresh application. I felt that it was a waste, and I will not be buying these again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This particular shade of the Glazewear Sparkle is my HG of BASIC pretty gloss. No real lasting power, but still feels good on, and gives a pretty shine,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review of the mini-gloss in RAVE (not the full size) and the color is great - but the teeny-tiny packaging is ridiculously small. For $.99 it even seemed skimpy - like purchasing a free sample. Meanwhile, my 8 year old likes this color. I gave her the tube.

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by karebear87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My other favorite Glazewear. Another you cannot go wrong. The color is suitable for fair skin (well, I actually think it could be suitable for lots of skin shades) and the sparkle is just enough to catch attention, but not too intense for work or daytime play.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

Great color with just a little bit of shimmer/sparkle. Nice mauve color that works even on someone very pale like me. One of my favorites. Nice consistency too. Staying power isn't great, but I have yet to find a lip gloss by any line that doesn't need constant re-application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipgloss. I absolutely LOVE this gloss. It's not too sticky or goopy and gives me a beautiful shine that works perfectly with my complexion. I ususally wear it alone, over a nude lipliner. When I want to intensify the look, I wear a deep eggplant or even black lipliner on the outer corner of my lips, blend and then apply Rave lipgloss over it.

I stocked up last year when they were on sale for .99 cents. Avon has a habit of discontinuing alot of my faves, so I wanted to be safe.

This color works very nice for women of color....my complexion is similar to Angela Bassett.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite color by far that I've tried. It has gorgeous sparkles in it but not OTT or anything. Very subtle and pretty. It's a very soft and sheer pink. I will continue to buy and buy and buy until they stop making it. My favorite!