April 19, 2014 | 1976 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Kajal Crayon - Bleu Indigo

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by anaelleee

For an eyeliner, the price was def a bit on the expensive side, but I think it was worth it, as the colour and quality of this pencil liner is great. the indigo blue is such a beautiful colour and this pencil has lasted me forever!

I dont use pencil liners often as I prefer gel and creamliners, but when I want a bit more oomph to my eyemakeup, I like to line my lower lash line with this and it makes my eyes stand out a bit more(: I think it would look better on someone with green or blue eyes as compared to a brown-eyed girl like me, but the results are still nice(:

The only complaint I have with this is that it fades a bit sometimes, so if your eyes water alot, or if you constantly touch your eyes, you may have to reapply it once during the day, but thats no big deal (: Again, amazing colour!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2007 10:27:00 AM More reviews by CatieG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was advised to wear this in my inner lower rim to make the whites brighter. It works! My only complaint is that it does start to run, but so does any liner I've ever applied to my inner rims. I get compliments when I wear this about how blue my eyes look. I usually wear this with a bronzy/brown liner outside the rims.
Edit: I find that I can't get past the smudgy aspect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by queenofthesalsa

I own this in black. It feels wonderful, goes on smooth and does not irritate in the least. It's made for the inner lower eyelid so it has to be gentle. It almost goes on semi-sheer which makes it easier to wear (less heavy looking). The problem is it does not last at all. For something pricey it should stay on. But maybe it's because of where it is worn. Either way, I like it as long as I can reapply it when necessary.
Update: I read a trick in a magazine to layer on LOTS when using a liner on the inner rim. It totally worked with this, stayed on through a night of dancing. I endorse this product totally now that I've learned not to just apply a thin swipe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Tuscana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks to be a beautiful brilliant indigo kohl pencil. There are 4 shades (I know there's a Black from the brochure) ... but what are they? (see my review for ordering LW cosmetics). Lovely color; it applies beautifully. I rate this a 5.