Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand - Gelato

4.5

on 9/9/2007 12:03:00 AM

This is a gorgeous berry shimmer. It applies smooth and doesn't bleed or fade. I'm a huge Lise Watier lipstick fan.

on 6/11/2004 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It applies very sheerly with a lip brush, with the very faintest shimmer, and comes out rosy with a hint of pink (Naimie's calls it Jelly Bean). When you apply straight from the tube, it comes shows more of the orange background. It's definitely a warm color but can almost pass for a "fancy nude" against my MMM skin tone. Very moisturizing, as claimed. I don't know if it will stimulate collagen reconstitution; as for "visibly increasing lip volume", I take it that the lighter colors usually do appear to make your lips fuller; this is a medium tone lipstick. I'd buy this again (and other colors in Rouge Gourmand). There are 23 shades (I know there's a Ginger Bread, a Shortcake, a Sucre d'orge, and a Sorbet from the brochure) ... but what are they? (see my review for ordering LW cosmetics). I give this a 5 as I can apply it for sheer or more color and the color is great on me.

Popular Lipsticks