Sephora Indulgences - Kiwi Ice Exfoliating Body Scrub

3.3

on 5/10/2005 2:12:00 PM

I thought this stuff was horrible. Smells awful, feels gloopy and those seeds...ugh! They don't come off, stick to everything, including your shower stall! Didn't feel moisturizing or like it was a good exfoliater, never again!

on 3/7/2005 2:06:00 AM

really scrubs great and leaves skin clean and smooth! gives a minty tingly feel afterwards. i don't really smell any menthol, like others mentioned. maybe faintly, but not overpowering. leaves a nice scent behind. i might repurchase, or at least try the other sephora scrubs.

on 7/9/2004 9:15:00 PM

I must agree with the previous reviewer that this scrub smells like menthol- no doubt it does. I don't mind the scent- I think it smells rather fresh and I love that a few minutes after application your skin feels tingly- very relaxing for tired muscles after a workout. What's even better is that this rinses off (after a little effort) without an oily residue- so many other scrubs I have used leave a residue that I don't appreciate with oilier skin (especially in the summer). This scrub definitely feels refreshing and cooling- it also exfoliates gently enough to use pretty often. I like it a lot because it seems really clean, but I wouldn't recommend it for people who have dryer skin and want more deep conditioning effects.

on 6/16/2004 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

At first I didn't really like this stuff at all. The scent is great in the jar but just smells like menthol once you start using it. I also thought the granules and seeds were too large to be very exfoliating. Then, I tried using it for a few days in a row.

As an everyday product, it is gentle enough to exfoliate without irritating the skin. Also, I've noticed a huge reduction in razorburn in the thigh and bikini areas. I don't know if this is the scrub working, but I haven't changed anything else in my daily regime.

Overall, I really like this scrub. I might buy it again, but it doesn't beat Victoria's Secret Garden body scrubs... So, unless they discontinue those, I won't be needing to repurchase.

on 6/15/2004 9:15:00 AM

This smells kind of strange. It is OK, I would not buy again, but will finish using this one. It is kind of sticky also.

on 6/10/2004 11:58:00 PM

Menthol and kiwi-seed-shaped granules combine in this new scrub from Sephora, great scent in the morning for a wake-up call. However, the granules aren't very exfoliating, and worse, they stick like crazy -- very hard to rinse off. Priced along the lines of Philosophy body washes.