September 19, 2014 | 1749 users online

Bronzers - Prestige - Prestige Sunflower Bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Roselovita7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer so much I would so buy it again and it gives your cheek a beautiful glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by SlmS1992

Got this for AUD 1.00 at a Myer clearance which is a HUGE bargain. It provides buildabe color so applying it a few times never resulted in a 'burnt' face for me. There is no shimmer and goes on the skin smoothly. Love the slight scent and case which sits perfectly in my palm. The bronzer does not crack easy as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

prestige terra is a bronze- brown bronzer.it goes on smoothly,last long,makes a perfect bronze glow,good for contouring,good to make that sunny glow! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I really like this bronzer. It gives a nice glow and it decent for contouring. It is also very natural-looking, perfect combination between matte and sparkle. I would buy this again as it is a good amount of product and is rather inexpensive. I also happen to love the smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by bellaflor179

I have tried a variety of brozers some are too shimmery or dont last long some even give an orange tinge to the skin but this bronzer works wonders for me. I bought this product about a week a go and so far im in love with it, it gives me a healthy glow without looking glittery or caked on. Its super light and I just love it. I also noticed its light formula so sometimes I have to apply a few more brush strokes. Other than that I love it! and I love the smell =o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I'm quite pale and cool (NW20 in MAC, 115 in MUFE,) so bronzer is a real trick to find. After my second MAC golden compact inexplicably shattered and I dropped a nars laguna on the ground, I decided to find something less heartbreakingly expensive, and this lovely bronzer is just the ticket. I own a Chanel LE bronzer that I love less than this, I kid you not. It really is just like laguna, and so long as you're not smothering yourself in it, you won't look like a jersey shore reject. I use an ecotools powder brush to apply (LOVE!) and it gives me just enough natural glow. The compact is massive and has lasted ages, and I detect zero scent. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh my gosh, i cannot begin to explain how much i love this bronzer. to me, it beats every other brand out there, mac, benifit, NARS, every single one of them. whatever your skin tone, go buy this right now ! it's under ten dollars, the compacts is huge, like bigger than your hand, doesn't crack easily or at all, and the colour is perfect ! it doesn't give you an orange tone, and on the surface is a gold shimmer sun, which spreads out over the compact, but i promise you, it is not a gross shimmer at all ! it gives you a nice sun-kissed bronze look ! BUY THIS NOW ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Barbie2606

I LOVE this bronzer, looks like im the only one who LOVES the smell lol, but its gorgeous, gives a lovely glow, and its huge! X

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Flippanisa

This is amazing, one of my products that i can't live without. I have it in terra, and it looks really nice and natural, its great for olive skin, like me. Just a sweep across the cheekbones and an instant glow. I love the packaging, its a really big disc, so it lasts for ages. And it lasts for ages in the other respect, so no need for touch ups. A must-have (:

Edit: i agree with the reviewer above, i love the smell, dont understand why keahi doesnt like it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

HG bronzer! I have this in Terra.Walgreens was having a huge sale on Prestige makeup and I stocked up on everything.It gives me a nice bronze shimmery glow.