August 23, 2014 | 1765 users online

Skincare - Signature Club A - 5 essentials creme

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Cares

Decent moisturizer, but the jar packaging cancels out any benefits it might contain.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by nicoolmarie

i saw alot of good reviews so ordered from hsn. i also saw reviews about how some people got red bumps from the product so when i got it home i applied it to the underside of my wrist and i got the red bumps never made it to my face thank god. the packaging ws cute but it wasnt for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by kelleym27

I LOVE this cream, it contains grape polyphenols, retinol, and AHA in a Qusome nano-delivery fom. I continually try different face creams and always end up back at this one. It is around $26 dollars but when Adriene is on HSN the always offer 2 for the price of one, and it's already 4.5oz on it's own. Not to mention there is a great eye ceam piggy-backed on top of the jar. I also notice a luminosity after application. I have acne-prone, combo, sensitive skin, and after using this my skin feels smooth and hydrated. It easily goes head to head with very high end ceams...and I have tried them all. LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by bdstanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 46 and have been using this cream for one month now. It is more of a treatment and I have to mix a moisturizing spf during the day and at night, a nightcream mixed around 50/50. It is really great! The first week my skin texture was funky, a little dry and crepey, but afterwards has looked toned and healthy. The eyecream is ok, nothing really noteworthy. I have used La Mer, Chanel, and Sicely products and haven't noticed as much of a noticable change. For literally 4.00/oz, it cannot be beat! I have not experienced an allergic reaction and I typically have rather sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

This cream is OK, does its job for some light duty moisturizing, no SPF. The design with the piggy back eye cream is cute. Its OK to apply a thin layer on , however if you the skin is dry, putting more doesn't seem to help. And for those who use a silicone base make up beware, the two combination will have a pilling effect & turn the face into a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2006 4:47:00 AM More reviews by MyFavoriteWeapon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Again, this is another SCA product I can't live without. After trying countless products that only broke out my already acne prone skin or were formulated for women with severely dry skin, this has been the only product I have been able to use in conjunction with my other skin care lines.
Also, this creme is not forumulated with cheap ingredients, in fact, most of the high end department store products are filled with cheap chemicals and fillers with only a small percentage of real skin care benefits added, so you're basically paying for the name.
I noticed within several days of using this product that my skin was smoother, softer, had a more even color and even healed blemishes left behind from my teenage years.
If you do have a bad reaction to this product it may very well be from the Retinol and AHA which can be too harsh for very sensitive skin.
If the creme smells then you obviously received a spoiled product and should ask for an exchange or a refund, since it's natural frangence is a very very light citrus that fades away after 15 minutes of wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sina2833

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried moisturizers that my friends swear by, and many products make my face break out. I love Signature A's Five Essentials! What's funny is that it works well for my mom too. So after reading mixed reviews, I'm even more convinced that you have to shop around to find what's best for you. I love this stuff!!! I buy it when HSN runs the two for one deal. Since I've turned 40, I've been using it on my neck, throat and chest and have seen improvement in those areas as well. There's no need to buy separate products for those areas if you already like this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2006 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Amst

It caused my dry skin to break out horribly and the eye cream burned when I applied it! Would not recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Laura_Iandoli

I use the eye cream everyday, but only use the cream for the rest of the face when my skin is really dry. I'm prone to acne so that's why I don't use it everyday. I like it and will probably use it again, but here's my problem..

I'm pretty sure that most of the ingredients in this product break down when exposed to light and air, which is why those types of ingredients are usually in a tube. This comes in a big open jar, so how long can the key ingredients possibly last?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 9:06:00 PM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This makes my face break out. I have been using it as a hand cream instead. I don't think it even helps that. I would not buy again or recommend it. Of course I have a ton of it because I bought alot of kits. It's not even worth free.