September 19, 2014 | 1547 users online

Eyes - Estee Lauder - Extreme Bright Color Sticks for Eyes, Lips & Cheeks

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'll have to put this in different categories as it is a multi-function product, advertised for eyes lips and cheeks. It retails for $25 and is a cute little product.This is a four color product with little strips of color blocks that are similar in texture and look to a shimmerbrick, except that the colors are individually placed in the container, rather than butt up against each other like a shimmerbrick, but you get the idea. This product is so cute, I'm surprised it's not been advertised anywhere yet.The color stripes are in a nice blue, rose, golden champagne and white. It comes with a little teeny brush. In all honesty, I think they could have skipped the brush. It's teeny weeny and fills up with all colors quickly. I doubt it's something that will have practical use but is probably more for show of the product on the counter.The colors are smooth and so far, I'd say they are non-creasing. I've only worn them a couple times so far and will update, but I've worn them over my Mac shadesticks which don't crease, so that might have something to do with it. They are light in application and provide a nice sheen of light color. I prefer these to the ice cube shadows, actually. continued >>