L'Oreal Super Liner

4.1

Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Diglycol / CHDM / Isophthalates / SIP Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Silica, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, [ / - May Contain: CI77492, CI77499, CI77491 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77000 / Aluminium Powder, CI77820, Silver, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77007 / Ultramarine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide]

Get the one with the gold writing that is the best one!!

Love this eyeliner, so quick and easy to use.

Been using this for many many years

I usually use Maybelline hyperglossy liner which costs about 250 bucks. it has a lovely thin gliding applicator and a lovely fresh look which Lasts till you remove it off with a makeup remover. I don't exactly remember why I wanted to try something else and ended up spending 700 bucks on L'oreal super liner. the applicator is a spongy felt tip sorts which makes it very difficult to apply a fine tight line. besides I was shocked when the liner easily got flaked off once when I gently rubbed my eye lid, and even more easily when my eye tears. it's ridiculous for L'oreal to price it so high and give such a useless product. never buying out again. EVER.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Where has this been all my life?!! I have the ultra precision liner and it's so easy and quick to use, really black but not overly glossy which is great. Stays on all day, doesn't smudge or flake. The tip could be a bit slimmer but otherwise I'm very happy with the product. And it did not irritate my eyes which some eyeliner have done recently. I'm sure I'll repurchase this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a felt tip liquid liner, which I find easier to use than any other form of liquid liner. I usually use the Stila one, so I of course had to compare. This has a more matte finish and is not as black (or glossy). I think this stays on well on oily eyelids with a primer underneath (UD). After a full day I feel like it can smudge a little on the outer eye (when doing a cat eye) and if I'm going out after work I usually reapply and fill in to make it more black again. For the cheap price this is a great product.

Was given not one but two of these as a gift. The worst eyeliner I've ever used. Not black but charcoal grey, smudges easily and does not last at all. Relatively easy to apply but that appears to be the only perk.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My review is for LÓreal Super Liner in Black Lacquer. It is hands down the best eyeliner i've ever used for my super oily lids! It doesn't smudge and is sweatproof (will still wipe off if you use warm water) and it's very black. Application is easy as it creates a smooth black line in one swipe. I would say its the Lancome Artliner perfect dupe but cheaper! HG status! I'm never ever gonna use other eyeliners until they stop making these.

Obsessed, i hate so much when i get eyeliners and there hardly any pigment but this eyeliner is so pigmented and the tip makes it sooooo easy to apply, inlove and i would 100% buy again, been trying to look for a cheaper alternative forever and its way better then alot of the expensive brands i have bought in the past, my new FAVOURITEEE

The best thing about this product is actually the applicator. It's almost like silicone and sturdy enough to use to make an even straight line, with less effort than it would take to use a brush. The liner is great, really consistent. Only gripe is that you don't get much product and it tends to dry out quickly.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have been using it since two years, it is wonderful if you want to apply winged eyeliner. Never smudges, dries out quickly and removes with a bit of rub with plain water. Better than those expensive ones. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in a pinch because I was traveling where I could not purchase my regular eyeliner (different brand). Saw that it had good reviews on MUA so I thought it should be ok. Wow, this is a piece of junk and belongs in the trash. I don't write such negative reviews often, but this may actually be the worst piece of make up I have ever bought. First, the felt tip applicator is massive. It's like using a white board marker. On first application, the stuff goes on ok, nice opaque black color and good consistency, however, if you try to curl your lashes afterwards, disaster city. Huge bits of the eyeliner come off and stick on lash curler. So, I end up having to touch up after I do my mascara, but at this point due to the bits that have come off the eyeliner area is all kinda clumpy and not good. Once you get past that mess, lasting power is ok, nothing fantastic. Removes easily at the end of the day with my regular oil based remover.