December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Super Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by greenfluff123

This is my favourite eyeliner, ever. I have gone through around 5 of these over the years and have failed to find any other brand to replace it.

The consistency when it dries is a bit different from other eyeliners, the best thing is it never smudges. Even after a run, a cry or being drenched in the rain. When it does come off it just sort of flakes. The applicator is convenient and easy to use, best is you never have to use a brush. But like all liquid liners you need a steady hand.

As an Asian it is quite difficult to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge with the shape of my eyelids but this definitely does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

love this eyeliner!

I had been previously using the Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Liner but I find this to be not 100% black, sticky and smudgy!

I tried the L'Oreal Super Liner in 'Black Lacquer' - I had read reviews (almost all amazing) and so I picked it up in Boots!

I'm so glad I picked this up! It's so so black and doesn't smudge at all! Beautiful glossy black finish and the applicator is so easy to use! Although it did take a while to get used to the felt tip after using a brush for so long!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by abbymarsh

I like this eye liner because it's super super black and the application is really easy and it's long lasting. the major downside for me was it dried within a few weeks and on the actual applicator it went all dry and flaky and it was quite hard to get proper product on the applicator to apply. this might just have been mine but I was slightly disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by BexyBeatdown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using the L'Oreal Super liner for more then 5 years now and I won't even look at another liquid eyeliner.

The Carbon Gloss was by far the best liquid liner I have ever come across, it has brilliant staying power, it's easy to apply and dries pretty quick so it doesn't smudge.

I was absolutely gutted when they discontinued the 'Carbon gloss' super liner as it had been a makeup staple of mine and so reliable when it came to applying my eye makeup. I decided to stick with the Super liner collection of eyeliners and tried out a few of the others to find a close match.

I originally tried the one in the gold tube which I think was the 'ultra precision' liner as a lot of reviews said it was the nearest to the Carbon gloss but it was awful, it wasn't as black and not very pigmented and after awhile it became quite crumbly and flakey.

I found that the one that most closely resembled the Carbon gloss was the Black Lacquer and have been using that one ever since.
If the Carbon Gloss was to make a comeback though I would return to using it in a flash as it had been my favourite for so long.

Overall the L'Oreal super liner collection is one of the best affordable liquid eyeliners on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by oliviabiba

It's a shame I can't find this product in my country and have to keep on relying on International online purchasing. I love this eyeliner. It esse the first liquid eyeliner I tried and so far the best one.

I liked the Carbon gloss version, but can't find it anywhere. That was some really black glossy and waterproof eyeliner. Anyway, the normal version is good too, although not as waterproof - still, it holds very very well.

Application is fairly easy for those with some (even a little) liquid eyeliner experience. I find like this felt tip distributes product very well and it doesn't move product around like others on the market. I get thin or thick black black black lines. I do think the point could be a little pointier (yeah! I mean, finer) for that very fine line on the inside corner and for that beautiful fine flick, but it is still a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ringo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

an awesone felt tip eye liner. provide instense black with glossy finish.however the application is a bit thicker for everyday use. its water resistant. sweat proof and smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by mka87

The eyeliner pictured is the carbon black version which was discontinued. I use it's replacement - the superliner ultra precision (gold tube). I don't notice a difference, other than the tip of the applicator being a touch thicker. A SUPERB eyeliner. Absolutely superb. Only 6ish and long lasting. I've used it for years and am yet to be find something better. Brilliant. Completely fool proof, too. Get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

I've been using the same eyeliner for years, and was willing to try something different. I bought Superliner in black and fell in love. The wand is quite firm with makes it easier to apply the product nearer to the tear duct.
One of the few problems is that it takes a few layers to build up a deep black colour, and the wand isn't made of soft material, so it can slightly scratch more sensitive eyes.

You can read my full review for it on my blog, check it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really decent eyeliner: I bought it to replace my usual Barry M liquid liner and it might actually be better, although I've yet to warm to it completely. It's not lying about being waterproof: I wore big cat-eye eyeliner to work yesterday and it poured with rain the whole way there, yet somehow my eyeliner didn't move! Impressed. It also doesn't seem to smudge over my lids despite oily skin- this is a big problem for me with eyeliner. It's not quite a true black colour though, it can look a little greyish. The packaging looks lovely and the brush is solid and relatively easy to apply, but it's a little large. All in all, it's a very good and reasonably priced eyeliner and I think I'll grow to love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Psysell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst eyeliner I've ever had...I've always even if it's not great finished what I buy however this product I threw (I bought 2 at same time actually and threw that one unopened) because it degrades very quickly and gets sticky so u end up with half it all over your eyebrows. It smears as it breaks down too. Does this whatever the weather and humidity. I've spent many occasions embarrassed as I realise it's moved and all over the place when talking to people....
Will NEVER buy this. Makes me question their other eye liners now. Can't believe it's got great reviews?!?!?