April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Super Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jess2133

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner. It is the only eyeliner I've tried that NEVER smudges on me. I have worn it for 14 hours straight without touching it and it's still there with no smudges after 14 hours. The packaging is also really nice (I have the version in the gold packaging), but I really didn't like the applicator at first. It was really flimsy and it was easy to screw up the line, but after a while I got used to it. I don't use it for winged eyeliner so I don't know how that would work out, but I would imagine the applicator would not be the easiest to use for a perfect wing. Nevertheless, I LOVE this eyeliner, I've already repurchased it and I can see myself using it for a long time, until maybe L'oreal comes out with an eyeliner with the same formula but with a different applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

My new go to liquid eyeliner!

I love this because it stays all day, you can keep the line thin and make it thicker if needed, it can be blended, you can create the perfect cat liner effect and the wand is easy to hold and apply. It took me about 2 attempts to really get a defined line just along my lash line but now i am an expert. Great product and great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by masmy

I love this eyeliner! I have never used a liquid eyeliner, but the line was perfect in the first try. It lasted the whole night, and IT IS black! I have allready recommended it to my friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by giantspacemoth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Super Liner in black lacquer and - considering it's 'only' a drugstore brand - so far I've been pleased with my bargain purchase (£7 over here).
The long wand and felt pen tip make it easy to apply thick winged lines but it's quite tricky to get a sharp fine line (for that I would stick to my UD 24/7 liner which is much more precise).
It lasts all day with no flaking, it really will not shift at all as long as you don't touch it.
I've also worn it on my lower lash line, and again not one little bit moved. That one time I didn't remove makeup before bed (come on, we've all done it..) most of it was still there the next morning.
The finish is a little bit wet-look, a little bit shiny but not super shiny as the name 'lacquer' would suggest.
The only reason I've not given the full five stars is because you can't really get fine lines from it as the tip is a bit too thick for that. However the liner does perform very well and I would probably buy another one when it runs out (unless I'm feeling rich, and then it's back to the UD counter!)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this liner, mostly for the brush. Let me preface this review: I am terrible at liner. I find gels the easiest to work with, and prefer a thin line on my small eyelid space. It has a sponge tip, but its longer than other liners I've worked with and thinner as well. Its great for those of us that start with a thin, neat line close to the lash line. I can then go back in and precisely thicken the line if I want. I will say that if I forget to shake it up good, the tip will dry out between eyes. For such a small amount of product I wait until its on sale to buy. It doesn't skip, and dries down dark but not super shiny. I haven't used this on my waterline or lower lash line so can't speak on its performance there. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by DamenesGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this liner!

I have found this very easy to use, it dries fast and stays put all day, this is the only one I have used that has the staying power.

Excellent product for a drug store brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Europe and the tube is gorgeous for a drugstore liner. It's one of the more expensive ones, but I have heard really good things about L'Oreal liners and keep buying them because they wash off easily and don't smudge throughout the day. I'm not new to liquid liner, but I'm no expert. Regardless, I find this so hard to apply. Maybe I got a faulty package, but it's brand new and the brush picks up different amount of product at different points and applies really unevenly. I bought it in brown for a more natural look, but it's a lot closer to black. Kind of like how black liners sometimes look after hours of wear. The tip feels super flimsy, so if you're a beginner I would not recommend this at all. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by niiia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recently I tried the L'Oreal Superliner in Black Lacquer. I heard about this Eye Liner via YouTube and I thought it was going to be the really good.

It's good in the sense that it has a nice applicator and, the black is very pigmented. However the reason why I HATE this eyeliner is because it will look quite nice for about an hour or so, then throughout the it will gets sticky and travel up and around my eyes. I have never had this issue with an eye liner before. I tried using it under primer and even setting it but it just doesn't wear well throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Pinklady1984

I found this liner terrible. It's nowhere near black enough so you have to apply over and over to get a decent colour! Back to my trusty 1 primark eyeliner which is still the best I've found!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsNorah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. Very black, easy to use, long wearing, doesn't smudge, doesn't fade and has a matte finish. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued where I live :(