July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Super Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ringo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

an awesone felt tip eye liner. provide instense black with glossy finish.however the application is a bit thicker for everyday use. its water resistant. sweat proof and smudge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by mka87

The eyeliner pictured is the carbon black version which was discontinued. I use it's replacement - the superliner ultra precision (gold tube). I don't notice a difference, other than the tip of the applicator being a touch thicker. A SUPERB eyeliner. Absolutely superb. Only 6ish and long lasting. I've used it for years and am yet to be find something better. Brilliant. Completely fool proof, too. Get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

I've been using the same eyeliner for years, and was willing to try something different. I bought Superliner in black and fell in love. The wand is quite firm with makes it easier to apply the product nearer to the tear duct.
One of the few problems is that it takes a few layers to build up a deep black colour, and the wand isn't made of soft material, so it can slightly scratch more sensitive eyes.

You can read my full review for it on my blog, check it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really decent eyeliner: I bought it to replace my usual Barry M liquid liner and it might actually be better, although I've yet to warm to it completely. It's not lying about being waterproof: I wore big cat-eye eyeliner to work yesterday and it poured with rain the whole way there, yet somehow my eyeliner didn't move! Impressed. It also doesn't seem to smudge over my lids despite oily skin- this is a big problem for me with eyeliner. It's not quite a true black colour though, it can look a little greyish. The packaging looks lovely and the brush is solid and relatively easy to apply, but it's a little large. All in all, it's a very good and reasonably priced eyeliner and I think I'll grow to love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Psysell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Worst eyeliner I've ever had...I've always even if it's not great finished what I buy however this product I threw (I bought 2 at same time actually and threw that one unopened) because it degrades very quickly and gets sticky so u end up with half it all over your eyebrows. It smears as it breaks down too. Does this whatever the weather and humidity. I've spent many occasions embarrassed as I realise it's moved and all over the place when talking to people....
Will NEVER buy this. Makes me question their other eye liners now. Can't believe it's got great reviews?!?!?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by AndreeaRey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would definitely buy it again!

Pros :
no smudging
long stay
can be used to make thin lines
after a period of time , in which I didn't used it , it didn't dry at all

Cons:
None

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by jinxybells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like pen liners like these because they are very easy to use. Previously, I have been using Maybelline's Master Precise (which also work great).

I was gifted this liner about a month ago and I've used it for a while now, and I must say, I am preferring this to the Master Precise. The L'Oreal felt pen is a lot stiffer, which allows you to draw lines so very precisely, as long as your hand doesn't shake and you don't make sudden eye movements. I've done very thin lines up close to the lashline, all the way to drawing super cat eyes.

It "sets" rather quickly too, so you don't have to worry about smudging it, and it stays quite well throughout the day.

I'm not sure how it would hold up with water, for instance, if you were caught in a heavy rainstorm without an umbrella, as this is not a waterproof liner. It is, however, rather easy to remove using a micellar liquid or a dual-phase waterproof eye-makeup remover.

Definitely will repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jess2133

This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner. It is the only eyeliner I've tried that NEVER smudges on me. I have worn it for 14 hours straight without touching it and it's still there with no smudges after 14 hours. The packaging is also really nice (I have the version in the gold packaging), but I really didn't like the applicator at first. It was really flimsy and it was easy to screw up the line, but after a while I got used to it. I don't use it for winged eyeliner so I don't know how that would work out, but I would imagine the applicator would not be the easiest to use for a perfect wing. Nevertheless, I LOVE this eyeliner, I've already repurchased it and I can see myself using it for a long time, until maybe L'oreal comes out with an eyeliner with the same formula but with a different applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

My new go to liquid eyeliner!

I love this because it stays all day, you can keep the line thin and make it thicker if needed, it can be blended, you can create the perfect cat liner effect and the wand is easy to hold and apply. It took me about 2 attempts to really get a defined line just along my lash line but now i am an expert. Great product and great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by masmy

I love this eyeliner! I have never used a liquid eyeliner, but the line was perfect in the first try. It lasted the whole night, and IT IS black! I have allready recommended it to my friend.