October 23, 2014 | 1747 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Yves Saint Laurent - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Hilarie86

This made my skin dry and flaky.. I'm not a fan of foundations/TMs from this brand, so I should have been smart enough so stay away, but oh well... #1 was perfect for my pale skin, but I need something more moisturizing (why do they even call this a moisturizer...?) Anyways, would be great for ppl with oily skin I guess, but didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:10:00 PM More reviews by mrk81

LOVE this tinted moisturizer. I do use moisturizer under it (esp now in winter). It smooths out the skin, removes traces of redness and does all that good stuff a good TM is supposed to do. I do suspect the colour I got (#4) is a bit light for me but it's so sheer it doesn't really matter. Next time, I'll but a slightly darker colour, I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Babara

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love tinted moisturizers and I used to like it. It's light but does give you some coverage. Now I make my own tinted moisturizer by blending moisturizer with liquid foundation so that I can control how much coverage I need, so I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2004 4:14:00 AM More reviews by reidmylips

I bought this in #1, (which looked outrageously orange, but was perfect colour for my fair skin), i probably will not purchase it again as i thought it was too dry on my skin (which is funny considering it is meant to be moisturizing!) it tended to stick to any dry patches and look cakey even when applied immediately after using a moisturizer. If you have slightly oily or normal skin it would be perfect because of it's matte finish, but I found it to be too dry for my combination skin! I think the price was a little too much for such a small tube (1.3 fl.oz. or 40ml), but it has lasted a considerable amount of time as you need very little to cover your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2004 5:37:00 AM More reviews by rmyeung

I was very satisfied with my Sofina(Japanese brand) 2 way cake. But, since the weather is getting dry, I need something more moisturizing. I just purchased shade 1 and applied it on top of my hyaluronic gel(something similar to Spenco and has the ability to retain moisture) and SPF 24 medicated base from Ettusia (Japanese brand). But, apparently they are not compatible, the tinted moisturizer appeared as patches on my skin. I read that some MUAs actually mix the tinted moisturzier with other SPF moisturizer/ sunscreen. Which SPF moisturizer/ sunscreen is compatible with this one? Should I mix this one with other or just apply other moisturizer/ sunscreen first? Also, do I need to apply other powder on top of it? Many thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mountainshadow

I love this in shade 1 though it's a little too pink for me! It makes me look radiant and even out my skin tone without making it looks dead cos' of its pink undertone. I have sensitive skin and break out with lots of stuffs. This hasn't break me out yet thankfully. It's a little drying at my mouth area at the end of the day... but then I haven't found any TM or foundation that doesn't flake my mouth area skin yet. Great sheer coverage. I don't use powder on top for a dewy effect. Will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a wonderful product. Shade #1 suits me perfectly but I have heard people complain that with only 4 shades available it doesn't suit everyone. However, for me, #1 evens out my skin tone, subtly reduces my rosy cheeks and generally makes me look 'smoother' and more polished. My mum couldn't believe the result. This is difficult to blend on its own and can leave tide marks like foundation (and leave marks on your clothes like foundation too) so I mix it with a bit of Garnier Pure mattifying moisturiser to help blend it. It stays matte for hours, and with my oily skin that's a huge plus. I wear this without foundation or powder and I think it almost looks like I am wearing a matte foundation anyway. You can also wear it under foundation to give an even more flawless look. For anyone who needs light coverage and has oily skin I recommend you try this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oooh. This is just wonderfull. It gives a good cover for a tinted moisturizer. I have it in 01. it is a pink shade but spreads for a perfect shade for my cool ppp skin and does not look pink on the skin. It does not feel tight on my dryish skin but I always wear a separate moisturizer under this. The coverage is like Diorlight but only this is matte. I love matte finish but it does not always feel so good on my dry skin. If you have flacky skin they will show with this. Of course I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by geminisweetieee

This is a great tinted moisturizer. At first I thought that it was very expensive since they only give you 1.3 fl. oz. but you need so little of it that is lasts for a long time. I have it in shade #1 which is perfect for my fair skin. It does moisturize my skin and I love that it dries matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by smiggle

Love this tinted moisturiser as it really evens out & brightens my complexion! Got it in the lightest shade, & at first thought it was too peachy/orangey, but actually suited my Asian skin!?!? Love how it dries matte, so controls my oily T-zone too! Sometimes a bit hard to apply & drying on my combination skin, but I solve that by mixing with my SPF moisturiser, so I get SPF coverage too :)