July 31, 2014 | 1242 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Bali Brown

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was my first time purchasing Revlon's Lip Range. I bought this lovely lipstick last week for only SGD$12.90 (U.P: SGD$18.90). Didn't regret my decision 'cos the color is very pigmented & doesn't bleed. It looks even better when I draw my lips beforehand with Revlon's Lip Liner (Shade in 'rosewine'). Looks more defined.

On days when I don't want the color to be too dark, I'll just blot a little and my lips will look natural with a nice subtle shade.

I even bought:
- Another 2 shades (Love That Red, Rose Wine) = same results
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (Cherry Tart)

It's really worth it. Go & grab them now! :)

Overall Review:

Packaging: 5/5

Color: 5/5 (Very Pigmented)

Lasting Power: 4.9/5 (It WILL totally go off at the end of the day if you don't re-apply at least ONCE. I mean, which lipstick doesn't, right? Especially if you have your meals, drinks etc.)

Price: 5/5 (Bought it during 'Sale', saved my SGD$6, totally worth it)

Results: A+ (Very Satisfied)

Re-purchase?: DEFINITELY! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this at a BOGOF, so I picked and prodded over all the colors and this was one of them.
I've been experimenting with lipsticks for the past couple of months and this is one that I keep coming back to. It suits my Asian yellowy-tan complexion and since my lips are heavily pigmented this is the most perfect brick brownish red. I love the texture of the lipstick and if I want that matte look I just blot it and it looks like a stain on my lips. Its an intense color so its not for everybody, it great for the dramatic look and especially for those who can't pull off the normal red red (like me)
Total worth it and I would definitely buy this again if I ever ran out(or lost it)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bali Brown is the perfect color for me. I love reddish/brown or brownish/red lipsticks, and I'm very, very hard to please. I like the creamy texture of Revlon lipsticks anyway, and this one is no different. If I could wear this color every day, I would. In fact, I usually DO wear this color! Ha. I need a lipliner, though, so it's tough to just touch it up on the fly. But if I have a few minutes and can put it on right, it's the best. I have several tubes of this product stashed away just in case Revlon goes insane and decides to discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is sort of my holy grail red lipstick. I can't wear too many reds - most are either too pink on me - everything seems to turn the dreaded fuschia on me - or else too orange and bright. This is a reddish brown, which is nice and dark so it looks dramatic, but works perfectly with my coloring so it doesn't look like too much. It's perfect for going out, but fine for daytime too when I want a red lip. Texture is nice too. I am a PPP, with very light skin with a ruddy cast that I try to camouflage, reddish brown hair and light brown eyes. I like dramatic lipsticks though - my lips have a lot of natural pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Lippyloo

I am a neutral PPP, medium brown hair/eyes, and I usually prefer plum, mauve, and cool red tones. Bali Brown is one of the few brown lippies that doesn't make my face look either

1) sallow as a pail of buttermilk, or
2) gray as a corpse.

It is a dramatic, definite auburn brown with enough red in it to suit many complexions. It reminds me of what Hollywood redheads must have worn as their version of "classic red."

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lisptick is a creamy brown-toned red, that I can use all year round. Looks great with my fair/warm coloring and gives me a beautiful classy appearance. Actually I'm about to finish my first tube and I think I will repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Despite my reservations, I found the $4 sale price irresistable & bought a tube of Bali Brown. This is a great summer MLBB neutral for my medium Asian complexion. It's a brown w/ a very faint red undertone & looks like a deeper version of Clinique's Guava Stain.