Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in A Craving For Sweets 573

4.4

on 1/8/2007 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I certainly can't complaint about lucky in swaps: I AM LUCKY!!
Today i got this gloss and OMG!! I needed it and didn't know!!
Perfect pink/mauve shade, the sparkles amount is not too much, just perfect. It does provide high coverage.
The picture doesn't make it justice at all; it's a bit more mauve IRL.

continued >>

on 5/30/2006 11:07:00 AM

It's very beautiful color, but it doesn't stay on my lips for long, actually in 30 minutes it's gone. Nice texture, very nice smell.

Such a gorgeous color!A feminine shimmery cool-toned medium candy pink.It brightens up my whole face.If you like pink glosses you should get this.Wears for a long time,makes your lips super shiny,and isn't sticky at all.The first time I bought this it seemed to bleed a little,which I wasn't too happy about,but my second tube hasn't had that problem at all,so maybe it was just a bad batch or something.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is hot!!!! i am so picky about lip gloss shades..it is impossible to find something that i like with my fair skin...but i love the texture, the shine, and i have no problems with the package...i dont have much of an issue with the price because it does last me a long time so it is worth the purchase! i am actually wearing right now as we speak :)

on 5/28/2005 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The perfect shade of pink! On my fairly pigmented lips it's a shimmery pink. Not too bright or light, just right. It has a cool undertone that is just perfect! My holy grail =)

on 4/7/2005 1:12:00 PM

A Craving for Sweets looked like a pretty rose shade in the tube but applied sheerly without much pigment. Pretty shade but won't repurchase as I have other pink lip gloss shades I prefer over this one, and many more I want to try! ;)

on 3/4/2005 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

the counter ran out of the tester..i just looked at the colour, damn sure it'd look good on me and it's sold! YES..it's gorgeous, the kind that definetely will brightening all your face. LOVE IT!!

I love this colour. My boyfriend loves it too. It looks scary fuschia, but goes on a nice glossy medium berry pink. Lots of shimmer. Great texture. Too bad its limited edition.

on 6/9/2004 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

#573 - This is going to get confusing if they name too many of these as craving and desire with the same words on the end. And I have to rant about the packaging in that there is only the number on the package and not the item name. Gets confusing.Craving for Sweets is a nice hot pink with silver and pink shimmers. One of those smile brightening shades. The MA told me it was great and I said oh, uh huh, then I tried it and was SOLD right there. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin