December 18, 2014 | 1392 users online

Lip Gloss - Dior - Addict Lipgloss- Pinch of Ginger

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this sheer lipgloss! Pinch of Ginger (#131 on the packaging) is a shimmery/opalescent pale yellow-beige-nude with a pinky pearly sheen to it. Very sexy and quite light on the lips. My *only* problem with dior ultra-glosses is that they are quite fragrant (chemically almost) and are really thin/runny. However, i hate uber-sticky glosses so in a way, i don't mind the texture-factor. I really like to wear this on its own for a sexy nude pout, or over top of other lipcolors to add complexity :) I am asian, NC30/C3, Dior 300/301.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2005 12:26:00 AM More reviews by kjhymn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally bought A Pinch of Ginger (131) when it was first released as part of the 2004 summer collection, and Iím so glad they added it to the regular lineup. This is a beautiful shimmery, sheer gold with a pink iridescence. Itís like A Nibble of Nuts (123) without the brown/beige tone. The pink is actually the dominant colour in 131 and shows up when worn alone, but doesnít clash with other lipcolours Iíve layered this over. Itís a very pretty and subtle way to finish off any look. As the other reviews mentioned, it's very very sheer, so definitely test it before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 8:43:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Colourings: asain MAC NC25-30 with fairly pigmented lips.

I acctually really love this gloss. It is a bit disturbing that it is yellow in the tube, but who am i to talk..i LOVE my mac squirt l/g (its green). At any rate, this is such a unique color imho. On my lips it does go on kind of "clear" but it has this amazing pinky/peach irridecene that really make my lips look oh so kissable and pouty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 11:05:00 PM More reviews by THARA

I love the color of this gloss. Yellow/clear gloss infused with an pinky micro shimmer. But Dior glosses do not do well on me. I tend to get that white line after several hours of wear and this lipgloss is the worst offender. It feels light enough, but when I check the mirror...WHITE LINE!! AAARRRGGG!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 1:10:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Agreeing 100% w/ metoo. So pretty inside the tube, a wonderful dream for lovers of Nibble, b/c it's irridescent, yellow nude beige and OH! less pink. Awesome. Dreamy. Oh, except it is 100% sheer. And that sux. So if you have *any* pigment to your lips, i wouldn't even bother unless you want a sheer l/g for $23. :(. So even though someoen bought this for me as a gift, i have to return it, i will never wear it. Sad but true.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2004 2:24:00 AM More reviews by hersheykiss1313

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love! the consistancy is thin, nice, and pleasant. not too different from chanel glossimers, only thinner. i wish it lasted longter, but the color is a gorgeous gold shimmer that is perfect for everyday wear. the tube is a bit garish, but i like using it. nice gloss, but i don't think i will repurchase, as i never use up most glosses

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Can't recommend this one. I bought it without testing it at the counter, which I almost never do, but it was such a pretty color of yellow.... Mistake!! It's basically clear on with a hint of gold shimmer, but not enough where you could call it gold. I didn't pay that much for a clear gloss and, yes, I exchanged it.