Bath and Body Works Coco Cabana Shower Gel

2.8

on 6/26/2014 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Got this at the EOY sale, so the price was great. Unfortunately, I really don't care for the scent - it's more fruity than coconut. That being said, this works just fine like all BBW shower gels and I like the bottle it comes in. Won't repurchase due to scent.

on 3/9/2008 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

OMG. The smell is...the GREATEST! I'm addicted. It makes me feel really fresh and renewed! My only peeve is the moisture. Not very moisturizing...but it more than makes up for that in the scent. :]

on 1/19/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not usually a fan of scents like this...but I decided to give this one a try because it was on sale at BBW. It smells like a coconut, banana, strawberry, fruity mix to me. The first time I used it in the shower I loved the scent, and it lingered in my bathroom for a while. It smells good, rinses clean, and leaves my skin feeling nice, definitely worth a try if you catch it on sale.

Normally, I like just about everything BBW makes! But I don't care for the scent on this one! At first, I really liked the smell..like coconut and bananas as mentioned by another reviewer. But after about a week, the scent turned on my nose. It was reminescent of burnt plastic! Trust me, there's a reason you can only find this on the BBW website!!

on 6/9/2004 10:59:00 AM

Bath and Body Works is having their summer sale, and we stocked up. Coco Cabana is one new thing I tried and I was good: I like cocoanut/fruity scents for summer: they are comforting and low-key. The scent isn't long lasting, which is fine, because during hot, humid weather, the last thing I want is for my scent, or the scent of others, to be overpowering.
I got the matching lotion too, and it was very rich and long lasting with the same gentle, fruity scent. Not bad for a sale...

on 6/8/2004 11:20:00 PM

Not a true coconut scent at all. Smells more banana/fruity. Bought this at the BBW sale but would never purchase it again, and certainly not for full price. I'm using it up as a bubble bath by dumping it in the tub just to get rid of it.

Popular Gels/Soaps