Modern Organic Products (MOP) Leave-in conditioner

3.7

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimoinum Methosulfate, Dimethicone PEG 8 Avocadoate (Avacoda Source & Silica), Wheat Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascorbic Acid (Sugar Source), Taraxacum Officianale Extract (Dandelion - Certified Organic), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive - Certified Organic), Buttermilk Powder (Butyris Lac), Zea Mays Silk Extract (Corn - Certified Organic), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (Echinacea Source - Certified Organic), Lactic Acid (Sugar Source), Glycerin (Coconut or Palm Source), Daucus Carota Sativa Juice (Carrot - Certified Organic), Benzophenone 4, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/26/2011 9:04:00 AM

I have very fine, curly, chin length choppy hair from a pixie I'm growing out. Usually this sits in my cabinet of professional/organic hair products but I like to use it here and there when I want a natural/polished look. It works well under a gel or an oil. I would use a moisturizer of some sort over it though because otherwise your ends might get crunchy. Over all I havent used it consistently enough to know if its THAT good, but its a nice styling aid for fine hair if you plan to air dry. I would purchase this again.

on 11/9/2010 3:00:00 PM

Where has this stuff been all my life? I have thick, wavy, frizz-prone hair and this leave-in is great - moisturizes, calms, and smoothes. Doesn't break the bank. No heavy scent. No horrifically greasy hair. Love.

on 10/28/2009 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I have fine hair, but lots of it and it the scalp is super oily. My old hairdresser turned me onto this before she switched over to an Aveda salon and I had to bail on her as my hair and Aveda seem to be mortal enemies. (Except for the hair potion) This was about, oh 13 or so years ago (eek!) and my hair is in great condition. I am brutal to my hair, I color it a lot and blow dry it to death. I put Redken's Anti Snap on my roots and this on my ends and I really don't have that many split ends unless I get super lazy and don't get my hair done for 3 or 4 months. I've strayed a few times, but there is a noticable difference in the condition of my hair when I try other products, so I always come back. I can see how the other women may feel like it is weighing down their hair, but more is not better in this case. I hate the tube that they switched to a few years ago and use the old bottle that they use to have it in. The tube squirts out way too much product and it is a waste (and possibly another reason for the gross feeling hair some people have experienced is they slap all that on their hair) This is HG for me.

on 2/14/2009 4:03:00 PM

I thought this conditioner was pretty good for my thick and coarse hair. I rinse it out though

on 11/23/2007 12:08:00 AM

Since my hair is dry, thick, wavy, and overly treated with chemicals (highlighted), not to mention the way I kill it blowing it out and using a flat iron, I am always looking for some good conditioning products. I thought I would try this leave-in conditioner for an extra nourishing boost. Wrong. It didn't even feel like a conditioner or that my hair was getting the hydration and protection it needed. Sounds good, but it just didn't do the trick.

on 7/8/2007 11:17:00 AM

I got all my hair cut off a few weeks ago, but until then I used this religiously. I have very thick, straight hair that I color and that is hence is somewhat damaged. This product left it soft and lustrous and free of snarl or frizz.

on 4/16/2007 11:49:00 AM

this was some nasty heavy stinky leave in tht made my hair feel like straw. gross

on 4/13/2007 10:36:00 AM

I've been getting increasingly worried about all the artificial chemicals that I use in skin and hair care, so I decided to check out some of the organic and natural products instead. You'd expect MOP to have left out some of these nasty chemicals, being an 'organic' brand, but oh no! Apparently a manufacturer only has to have 5% of the ingredients organic to label the product as organic. When I checked MOP conditioner, it lists several parabens among it's ingredients. These are absolutely not organic and are among the chemical offenders implicted in various health disorders- check this out online for scientific studies done! I won't be buying any more MOP products and I'll be checking manufacturers websites more carefully in future.

i use a nickel size amoutn of this in my hair when it is wet. i tend to use this product before i go to bed at night then rinse it out in the morning because i noticed that if i use this product and my styling creams, my hair becomes very weighed down. this makes my hair soft and shiney, it smells great and isn't very expensive. i also like that it is made with organic ingredients. i will continue to use this every night after i get out of the shower.

on 9/26/2006 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is my summer lifesaver. I have thick, frizzy, curly hair and when it's hot and humid it doubles in size. The leave-in conditioner is a great way to control the frizz and not weigh it down. I dont like styling products in general and when I use this and when my hair dries it is soft and touchable, without the dreaded frizz. It is also goo form mixing with other styling products to take the edge off the crunchy feeling you get from many of them. As this is not a smoothing serum, salon locks are not the result, but clean, fresh natural looking hair is. My boyfriend also loves this when his hair is boofy. He has patches of dermatitis on his scalp and cannot use styling products so this helps. I highly recommend this product.