September 30, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Sephora - SuperStars - Super Loaded Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Super Loaded body lotion is super rich, luxurious texture that is a total
pleasure to use. Almost unscented. The bottle is ugly and tippy but the
pump works well. I will definitely repurchase, and keep my bottle well hidden as a secret beauty weapon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 3:39:00 AM More reviews by sooyoungkim

I've been using Murad's Vitamin C body lotion but noticed that with the onset of colder weather my legs were starting to look a little dry- also noticed that since my last purchase the packaging and ingredient list of the Murad had also changed. Clearly time to shop around for new moisturizer. Had been poring thru ingredient lists of Dermologica, Dr. Brandt, etc. then stumbled into Sephora. Found the Body Butter, which has a lot of caprilic tri-glyceride which I've always liked in lotion but they were down to the sample tub so purchased the Super Loaded Body Lotion, which seemed a little thin for my needs but does have a lots of antioxidants; moreover, no mineral and not a lot of vegetable oil, which I find tends to oxidize. Well, it's November in Sonoma County which is not exactly January in Newfoundland, but my skin feels very moisturized and amazingly silky- almost like I've put a silicone-based facial treatment on my legs. May have to up the lippies with time, but already find it very endearing that Sephora took trouble to pack this stuff with so many goodies. **UPDATE** I still like this stuff but have found what may be a HG in Avon's (I know, I know) Becoming "Stand Firm" body cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

okay, the packaging SUCKS. i pumped it like 20 times before a bit of lotion came out.. one squirt, two squirt, enough for one leg. then i pumped it again and nothing came out. i pushed maybe 10 more times and nothing came out, and america's next top model had started so i just unscrewed it and wiped some lotion off of the tube. frogging hell, that's annoying. buuut.. i will repurchase. the smell of this lotion is fabulous, the texture is perfect. i dunno if it helps cellulite or hair growth, and i'm not expecting much.. but i will update

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking it had SPF in it, but I was apparently confusing it with the face lotion (which broke me out BADLY, and was returned almost as immediately). This lotion is a great product. I only knock off one lippie for the no-SPF. The smell is rich and potent. May be too strong for sensitive noses, but smells rich. The lotion is thick and rich, not too watery or too goopy. I'm using this in conjunction with Neutrogena Anti-Cellutite cream, and I swear my thigh area is smoother after a couple of weeks. I love that this lotion claims to fight the appearance of cellulite AND aims to stem hair growth. Lots of great ingredients. I rather like the short pump - it's less obtrusive when packed in luggage. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 2:11:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good product in cheapo user-hostile packaging. The lotion is absorbant and smoothing with no icky smells. The sawed-off pump means it's really hard to get the stuff into your hands. What were they thinking! At $18 for 10 oz., I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a decent pump or better way to get the stuff out of the bottle.