December 22, 2014 | 1866 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Innoxa - Gouttes Bleues

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by shazzam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Has Benzalkonium chloride in it. Doesn't hold a candle to Collyre Bleu de Laiter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by marle777

I purchased this product several years back and I can recall using it all up rather quickly after getting the advertised results within a few days of continued use. A bit expensive but feels much more effective, gentler and safer for long term use than Visine drops.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

okay, Wow. I love these eyedrops. No, they're not going to give you eyes that are supernatural, but they very much enhance the richness of my amber colored brown eyes and make the whites outstandingly white, which is great if you have darker skin like me. I will tell you, the best refreshing eyedrops sold in stores, Like Refresh Tears costs 11-15 dollars a bottle, and they're just clear eyedrops. I bought a two pack for 25.00 CND on Ebay just now, after using the bottle I have for about month. These drops are more than a vanity item for me, they make my eyes feel refreshed and calmed, epecially after some thai stick or a crying jag ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by focus99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Boy, these drops have saved my eyes when they were tired, when I had an unexpected crying jag before an important event, although a rare occurrence.(hence a fight with the boyfriend). But these drops really helped after my Father Passed last year. And in general for just for just looking good, these drops work well for my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:18:00 AM More reviews by cem

Def worth a try. These drops calm my easily irritated eyes, no instant effect, but after a few days, no more red eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2008 5:39:00 AM More reviews by PinkPrincess81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am so thankful to have found these eyedrops, after years of searching for a replacement for my beloved and controversial eye-lite drops were discontinued. I loved those drops so much, just one drop and your tired, red eyes would be instantly bright white and sparkly. This stuff I bought on-line from France, and I must say I am quite impressed with them. Ok, they do not work as well as the eyelite, but they work pretty darn well. Two drops in each eye in the morning 10 mins before I put in my contacts and my eyes are clear and sparkly, good enough for me. Being a contact lense wearer, my eyes et really tired and quite red at times, and these drops work much beter than clear eyes or any such thing, trust me on that, the whites of your eyes get nice and true white. I recommend these.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by vain_emily

Got these in a two-pack of ebay. They're ok, better than most drugstore eye drops, but not the miracle working magic liquid I had kinda hoped for. They make my eyes look brighter, and they help a lot to balance eye makeup so it doesn't look as heavy. It's like adding contrast to your eyes. Pretty good, would buy again. Oh and note of caution, don't keep it under bathroom lights, it evaporated ridiculously fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by teorijs

for those first minutes after applying it seems and feels nice - cause the blue colour of drops reduces red colour in your eyes. Otherwise -nothing special -generally it won't change the look of Ur eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 7:42:00 PM More reviews by TUTOMIA

I LOVE THESE DROPS. VERY SOOTHING & THEY DO BRIGHTEN YOUR EYES. I DON'T USE IT A LOT, BECAUSE IT'S DIFFICULT TO FIND. I'VE PURCHASED THIS TWICE & WILL REPURCHASE.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2006 6:17:00 AM More reviews by persephone76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, these certainly work better than visine. Unfortunately they are a bit hard to find in the US and thus expensive. Not sure if they work sooo much better to justify spending 10X the price, but they are good!